Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what we're seeing here is a brutal difference between the Yonkou and their commanders, from Big Meme to Katakuri, from Kaido to King and Queen and from WB to Marco... the commanders don't even come close to that level... I doubt Ray be different.
Ray is different like Zoro and Beckman who are consistently put in the same level as their captain.

I mean, it's naive to think this way considering you couldn't even fathom Zoro vs King due to "writing" lol. Nothing is stopping Oda from giving Usopp a powerup to beat an opponent far stronger than him, or to use his ingenuity to KO someone who's already likely far weaker DUE to BMs ACoC punch.

Drake isn't going to get the screentime you think he is. None of the non-strawhats are. Let alone the fact that he's fighting Apoo and nowhere near Page 1.
Post automatically merged:

100% agreed.
Agreed I couldn't fathom the writing. He gains nothing from fighting king unless we learn king has advanced coC. Which is the same way I which I couldn't fathom sabji fighting king since he wasn't strong enough. Look like I was right about one

Status
Not open for further replies.