Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously, are Zoro fans all over the world happy with this chapter?
I'm not understanding anything, from Zoro vs Kaido to Zoro vs King it's a defeat, OKZ Oda kill Zoro
King is there to help Zoro reach the level and gain the power needed to kill Kaido.

By having Zoro fight, best and scar Kaido first it proved Zoro at the beginning of the war had the power to go up against Kaido in a 1v1 but not kill him. Now he can use this opportunity to gain the power to kill Kaido.

Remember, it is common for Zoro to face opponents weaker than him. When that happens they are able to give Zoro problems because of some unique power or skill that they have. I'm not sure what that's going to be but I do think his awakening, I believe he will have awakening, and recovery will make King hard to keep down. Some fans believe King ability to create and manipulate fire could also give Zoro problems to. Regardless, I believe this battle will help Zoro approve his ability to CoC which I believe is needed to kill Kaido.

This is entirely wrong. Zoro himself stated with future accomplishment, not his own, meaning it´s something he would essentially become and gives up now for the current Luffy.
And once again, Kuma underlines Luffy´s head for the WG would be enough, Zoro´s never was.
Kuma never did that, he acknowledged hurting Luffy after Zoro´s speech would be dishonorable.

Luffy´s head

Zoro himself admits his head is not enough, hence argues with being future WSS. Also admits it´s a loss for Kuma, only that since he will become WSS someday, it´s not too much of a loss, still a loss regardless.

Both Zoro and Kuma say Kuma not killing Luffy after this is a matter of honor, not replacement of Zoro. If Zoro´s was enough, there would be no meaning to torture him, just kill him and present his head to WG.

Later on Shabondy Zoro himself states he survived due to Kuma´s mercy, meaning he knew Kuma never meant to kill him.
Damn you didn't have to shut the wanking zoro Stan up so badly:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.