Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
False. Broly when met with an equal force shattered realities. Jiren needed 100% to go beyond the 4th dimension
You can't shatter the world of void it's an infinite world of nothingness created by GP/Zeno

Shaking an infinity > breaking reality

Broly is 100% confirmed below Goku/Vegeta/Granola

And Gogeta is weaker than UI according to Goku himself ...

No you don’t. You should drop worstgen. you literally just tried to silence me because you disagreed with me. “Just drop the series” dude.
I 'recommended' you to drop OP, lol. 'you literally just tried to silence me' LMFAOOO. Such strong words I didn't even say. It's your choice of course. I'm just surprised how someone can join a forum that's made to discuss a series that the person hates so much.

I 'recommended' you to drop OP, lol. 'you literally just tried to silence me' LMFAOOO. Such strong words I didn't even say. It's your choice of course. I'm just surprised how someone can join a forum that's made to discuss a series that the person hates so much.
I’m just surprised how someone can continue to reply back to a user that the person hates so much. Drop worstgen dude. If you hate the comments here then drop worstgen.

Status
Not open for further replies.