Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is just the general definition of shonen. ome piece pretime skip was not targeted for just teenage age. attack on titan was not targeted for just teenage age. However post time skip one piece is 100 percent targeting teenage age and the evidence of it is extensive. Bigger boobs, more fan service, huge power level, “cool” moments , etc.
I would recommend you to drop the series. No point in reading and discussing a series if you're not enjoying it. That's just time wastage.

Queen was busy with Chopper, Sanji, and watching the samurai. He only cared about Marco when Marco himself went to attack him.
Exactly Queen was playing with Chopper for more than 20 minutes then he fought Sanji + tried to kill Hyogoro
Nekomamushi comes at full speed and slaps Persopero in the face. The blow makes Perospero fly off the “Live Floor” (he hits some rocks near a bridge).

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:
Neko will eat him for breakfast :cheers:

Sanji will be fighting on equal terms with Queen and after using the Raid Suit he will apply a massacre. Canceling Brachiobomb with Anti manner Kick and finishing with Diable jambe: Ryusen Kick. You can print and charge me later.

I recommend you to drop worstgen. No point in reading people’s comments and discussing when you disagree with their comments so much that you try to silence them.
I actually enjoy discussing it and knowing their side. In fact, I have often changed my opinion based on the other person's point. Even though we disagree on certain things, we're still discussing something that we like as a whole. Trust me, I really won't discuss a series on a forum with anyone which I don't even enjoy, lol.

I actually enjoy discussing it and knowing their side. In fact, I have often changed my opinion based on the other person's point. Even though we disagree on certain things, we're still discussing something that we like as a whole. Trust me, I really won't discuss a series on a forum with anyone which I don't even enjoy, lol.
No you don’t. You should drop worstgen. you literally just tried to silence me because you disagreed with me. “Just drop the series” dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.