Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
i literally used diable jambe as an example to say how king fights.
i never said sanji cannot coat his body with fire or anything
MZ was talking out of his ass when he said sanji's flames are hotter and i called it headcanon.

this thread man
:suresure:

I dont see any Killer hype in this Geo........ Is Hawkins the hype? Cause Hawkins has looked worse than some tobi roppo in this arc. And I cant believe you tried to slide Kidd in there like he wasnt the most underwhelming character on the roof. I dont remember Killer taking any Kaido attack, but he took some lightning attack so thats good for him...... but it doesnt tell us what level he's on. Infact its not even enough to prove he could beat any 1st Commander. But if you insist on calling Killer "Rooftop level "then it sounds like rooftop level is really just a fancy way of saying Commander level honestly.
Of course you wouldn't see it even though I've pointed it out several times.
It is Hawkings + the context which is hype. >Because Killer is part of the 5 strongest rookies and rooftop level whiles Hawkings is not, Oda had to find a way to make him struggling when facing Hawkings.

> Hawkings using Kidd's doll not only achieves the mental nerf but also means Kidd's endurance is directly tied to Hawkings

> They all took attacks from Hybrid Kaido and Big Mom off panel. Before they weren't bleeding, after they were.

> Where did I say Killer can beat a 1st commander?
Lol at "he took some lightning attack." Those were the biggest lightning attacks Big Mom has ever used. A tiny one one shotted Judge.
>Rooftop level =\= commander level. 9 Scabbards had several Commander level fighters yet their feats and portrayal were below the rooftop 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.