• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

King fought Marco in base...while Marco had a new form

King is too strong

Ive underestimated him a lot
we never saw their fight man it is was offpaneled the whole time. how do you know that he was the whole time in base? it is not like that King goes easy on Marco he is the most serious one out there.

King was the one caught off guard when sanji appeared invisible next to him.
And king had sanji begging for his life.
Oda is really good at making sure we know that the guy zoro fights is always stronger than sanjis
Post automatically merged:

What? That makes no sense.:kaidowhat:
I think this new guy is a kid
How tf does it not make sense? King has fire on his back it doesn't turn off and it doesn't burn him, that's pretty much like hell memories

He threw a fire ball, sanji already did something like that at Fishmen Island

So far king showed the same level of fire bending as sanji

And sanji didn't begge for his life, he was straight up making fun of king

And I didn't deny king being stronger than queen, where did you even get that from?

Zoro is stronger than sanji, king is stronger than queen, that's basic common sense

- Kaku and Jabra were essentially equal. The arguments with swords and so on do not mean a lot considering Kaku had problems throughout the fight with his fruit, Jabra´s control was perfect.

- It is completely irrelevant to the situation now until Oda underlines King and Queen are equal as well, which he never did. Bickering does not mean much, Bon-chan and Mr1 were also bickering like rivals.

- If Beast Pirates are like BM Pirates, meaning the gap between Y1C and rest of commanders, King will be significantly above.
Jabra is trash and doesn't have the feats of Kaku. He tried to sneak Kaku got dodged easily. He ran away from Kaku strongest attack. When zoro n kaku clash enies lobby was shaking. Noting like that happened for jabra.

How tf does it not make sense? King has fire on his back it doesn't turn off and it doesn't burn him, that's pretty much like hell memories

And I didn't deny king being stronger than queen, where did you even get that from?

Zoro is stronger than sanji, king is stronger than queen, that's basic common sense
oi oi stfu :milaugh: look at this

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

I see sanji could throw fireballs all this time oda has never shown that but you somehow know he can:suresure:
Sanji fandom this guy is a shame for you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.