Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Had momo not been there king would've never had the opportunity to catch sanji off guard
King was the one caught off guard when sanji appeared invisible next to him.
And king had sanji begging for his life.
Oda is really good at making sure we know that the guy zoro fights is always stronger than sanjis
Post automatically merged:

Logically speaking they can both control fire, whatever fire bending technique king is gonna pull sanji can theorically do something similar
What? That makes no sense.:kaidowhat:
I think this new guy is a kid

H

humanbeing

Marco fought short the 3 logia admirals even if it was for short that was 2 years ago obviously he got stronger as well so why are some people trying to down play his power. BM even respects him and asks why he would join Luffy, the same Luffy who beast her 2 sons and commanders. I think she obviously puts him above her sons power-wise.

Oda is really good at making sure we know that the guy zoro fights is always stronger than sanjis

and sanji is like a fodder to king. he blocked that kick which aimed at a 8 years old kid still couldnt overpowered even with he had RS lmao

Oda literally show us how gap between RS sanji/queen vs King.

king freaking one shoted him with nonamed attack

ignore that toxic mf full of head canons. he said sanji trolling with king when he beg to stop
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.