Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes you do lol. i heavily disagree with your interpretation of sanji and king's encounters for example. also the way you came after me when i was simply talking about king's fighting style LMAO. obviously i havent interacted with you much so this off the top of my mind.
To be fair you're acting as if sanji got neg diffed despite him taking literally no damage and being shown to be able to block king's attacks

so? this is two yonko's combined and a serious attack. even with adv CoC shanks is taking damage.
The attack was insanely powerful but it's not like they put their full power both into that. We'll have to see how strong the most powerful individual move/s that someone like Kaido can launch is, for example.

Rooftop Zoro (not even end of Wano Zoro) was able to momentarily stop the attack though at the cost of broken bones and then Law got him out of there.

What do you think someone like Primebeard is doing to that shit?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What do you think someone like Primebeard is doing to that shit?
i think primebeard takes damage. he isnt breaking bones or anything but he's getting roughed up for sure.

unless there's some weird ability interaction where he can use his gura gura to completely negate/cancel that attack which im sure only applies to primebeard.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
i think primebeard takes damage. he isnt breaking bones or anything but he's getting roughed up for sure.

unless there's some weird ability interaction where he can use his gura gura to completely negate/cancel that attack which im sure only applies to primebeard.
i dont think that attack is even close to knocking primebeard out (even temporarily) though.
but not like he can just shrug it off either. he'd probably get thrown back a little and roughed up.
@God Buggy

LOOL stop.

battle refers to the war of onigashima as a whole which includes these two duels. its not just about these two individual fights.
Zoro and Sanji are obviously hyping eachother up about winning the fights ahead of them, as that's going to be the decisive factor of winning the battle against Kaido's crew, so the focus is brought on that and them, as the members of the crew that will play the most significant role here, the Stars of the show :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.