Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the WG are fairly smart, it's Luffy, Kidd and Zoro who are dumb, but they are also the strongest ones.
Apoo tricked the Kidd pirates and Hawkins.
Capone betrayed Big Mom and ruined her plans.
Bonney knows some details about Kuma and the world government.
Urouge is an unknown quantity.
I'll say the next tier will be: Capone, Apoo, Urouge, then Bonney (she got to show me more)

The 9 shadows are the scabbards.
The one who will defeat kaido are the worst generation menbers the roof 5 and maybr hawkins apoo and drake may join later
I don't think it's just a coincidence that there are exactly 9 scabbards and 9 strawhats,luffy and oden are not taken in count since they're the leaders, it's probably oda just trying to make us think that the 9 shadows are the 9 scabbards when it's the 9 strawhats

Wano is pretty much the new world version of thriller bark, there are a lot of call backs and parralels, so the final fight being a parralel to oars is just too likely

I don't see Hawkins and apoo switching sides

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't think it's just a coincidence that there are exactly 9 scabbards and 9 strawhats, it's probably oda just trying to make us think that the 9 shadows are the 9 scabbards when it's the 9 strawhats

Wano is pretty much the new world version of thriller bark, there are a lot of call backs and parralels, so the final fight being a parralel to oars is just too likely

There are 10 strawhats

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He clearly didn't, he caught him off guard, based on how they exchanged kicks it's kind of obvious that it's more like king's physical strength>= sanji's, or the other way around depending on how he fought king and queen before being thrown away
1. sanji is the person who caught king offguard. there's no way king caught sanji offguard lol. sanji very clearly knew king was coming after him.

2. king was aiming that kick at momonosuke and to kill momo, not sanji. he was not even aware that sanji was there. as mihawk said, only a fool would go all out to kill a rabbit. king's second kick was aimed at sanji and sanji had to use the raid suit + armament to block it.

3. king already had sanji by the throat well before sanji threw momo away.

4. the beak attack did significant damage. sanji was bleeding the very next panel we see him. stop acting like sanji himself didnt say that he would die. and no, that isnt sarcasm. luffy would never react that way to the beak attack if sanji was being sarcastic.

Lanji got neg diffed by King again , being a lanji fan must be hard
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Sanji being thrown like he's nohing is worse than him fainting he didn't even get to the stage of holding himself...
This chapter clearly imply King > Marco > Sanji > Queen
and Zoro will defeat King so Zoro > all of them. Rip Sanji fans you will not be missed
Zoro = gets ganged by 2 YONKOS ---> still fighting
Sanji = gets ganged by a fat transgender dinosaur and Wing ---> crying on the ground
When mf tried to block a kick from King which aimed at 8 years old kid , he end up by getting knockout
:kobeha:

Gap is massive as fuck :crazwhat:

This chapter doesn't prove King>Marco

It's more the opposite

If Marco don't beat a YC1 and A YC2 at the same time he can't be stronger than another Yc1 ? Sounds stupid
But it proves king is >>>> queen. First considering how they dealt sanji. Sanji despite everything can't land a single blow to King when he is hurting queen. Also queen's virus can't work on King since he uses fire.

The gap between yc1 and yc2 are clear.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I don't think it's just a coincidence that there are exactly 9 scabbards and 9 strawhats, it's probably oda just trying to make us think that the 9 shadows are the 9 scabbards when it's the 9 strawhats

There are 10 strawhats

I think he has Zoro’s DNA but not luffy
Cause Zoro was injured when he faced him unlike Luffy…

In fact I think Hawkins can make it not only by blood but also even something simple as your hair or piece of clothing
I like if Oda give us a quick flashback once where we see how Hawkins gets it. He should also have Law DNA too.

Status
Not open for further replies.