Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know the fights are done? All the straw hats are likely to get a matchup soon.

Usopp vs Jack, Apoo vs Brook, Nami vs Fukurokujo, Chopper vs Pero.

Be patient.
I don't thnig Usopp and Nami is getting another fight, i see Chopper getting one and Brook too.

Brook will defend Robin from CP0 agents and Chopper will fight the last Numbers members.

And enraged killer kills him.
Now he can force killer to surrender, make a doll of him, and force kid to surrender.
Killer now has a a chance to devise a counter strategy, also if hawkins was able to link kidd to a doll waht says he didn't do the same to other members of kidd's crew holding even greater leverage.

It just comes to show how stupidly written wano is.

I don't think the Tobi Roppo fights were as bad as I was making them. Only the Page One and Ulti fights were horrid. I think we're putting WAY too much stock on the veteran-level characters. Even with COA, they can be beaten by certain characters without it. But yeah, Brook, Chopper, and Usopp getting shafted (as stupid as Ulti recovering from Big Mom's attack was) is the biggest problem.
Jinbe vs WsW was lame because it never felt like Jinbe was ever struggling

Killer now has a a chance to devise a counter strategy, also if hawkins was able to link kidd to a doll waht says he didn't do the same to other members of kidd's crew holding even greater leverage.

It just comes to show how stupidly written wano is.
Could Hawkins already have dolls from all supernovas that him was allied? Like some short of defences?

We are. How do you expect Luffy to beat Kaido. He different than any of Luffy other opponents. He not going down from being punched. Even after Zoro scarred him he is going strong. Zoro and Luffy will be needed to beat him.
then expect sanji to go up as well. ZKK is one thing but if you are expecting prolonged fight then Sanji will be there.
Zoro and Sanji will most likely defeat king and Queen at the same time with the same difficulty.

I would have, since that's called portray.

Sanji still hasn't displayed Diable Jambe with his suit, LMAO.
1) No you wouldn't, considering your previous posts and you are fan of sanji. Sanji fans were already in crazy mode when providers said at first sanji was 1 vs 2 against queen and king. You can check it. It's same like Zoro fans who were in crazy mode after hakai. because that's hype and feats, no need to hide it. Portray ? what is portrayal, could you tell us ?

This is what happened in the manga since the war started,
Zoro :
Got cut by Apoo but latter defeated Apoo, send a slash to Queen who couldn't even react, went to rooftop to challenge two Yonkou with others WG, the author literally said that he gonna be one of the people who gonna lead the next generation for the most symbolic chapter of One Piece the 1000th, challenged the World Strongest Creature with his own tatsumaki, his hiryu kaen literally scared Big Mom another yonkou when Kaido didn't know what to do (Zoro missed that attack we don't know why when all others attacks worked on Kaido), was countering many attacks from BM/Kaido, saved multiples times Luffy, blocked and tanked hakai, finally with broken body made a permanent scar to Kaido that no one has succeeded until now except another strong samurai : Oden, unlocked the haki of Conquerors that only legends and strong people have. And now after being healed, Zoro gonna take King the RH of Kaido in 1 vs 1 who 33 or 34 chapters ago completely dominated Sanji.

Sanji :
Left the crew to see some prostitute, delivered Momo, got dominated by King and asked his enemy to let him go, should have protected Luffy but went somewhere else, got trapped by Black Maria and got beaten, needed help from Robin and Brook because he doesn't want to hurt woman, came back and saved chopper, is doing well against hybrid Queen in his base mode but the latter seems to be fine, called to be the wings of future PK by Robin, and from the spoilers got throw away because he tried to stop Queen and King, kicked Queen on the face, and called a star by Marco.

Did i forget something ? Tell me now sanji fans, how in the world you can compare Sanji with Zoro and say same portrayal. I don't get it honestly, at least if he didn't show all his capacities but Sanji had some defeats in the New World when Zoro got his only defeat against Kaido/Big Mom literally not one but two yonkou.
King vs Sanji is cannon and you can't deny what happened. The same guy that Zoro gonna take and defeat.
Because they are standing together, bickering with each other, that's portrayal for you ? come on ...
I don't mind if Sanji is equal to Zoro if there is any proof and feat but there is nothing except the opposite.

2) Yes Sanji didn't show his DJ with his suits but tell me King is still in base and zoan form and didn't even use his sword or fire ability until this chapter. King was super nerfed until now and was facing hybrid Marco all this time (if Oda doesn't show any other form of Marco).

Comparing Sanji and Zoro today is ... just because you are a fan of Sanji and don't want the rivalry to be forgotten. If Zoro and Sanji are fighting together at the end of the chapter, it's just because Oda loves this duo to be together like he loves Luffy and Zoro or the M3 being together, nothing more ...

then expect sanji to go up as well. ZKK is one thing but if you are expecting prolonged fight then Sanji will be there.
Zoro and Sanji will most likely defeat king and Queen at the same time with the same difficulty.
No because Zoro and Luffy have the potential to beat Kaido. They just both need to gain power and grow stronger. Sanji doesn't have it. He still haven't cause any significant damage to Queen.

No because Zoro and Luffy have the potential to beat Kaido. They just both need to gain power and grow stronger. Sanji doesn't have it. He still haven't cause any significant damage to Queen.
just a matter of time before sanji does enough damage. And about Sanji having capacity to fight kaido, oda can always give powerups to his characters

Status
Not open for further replies.