Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco is stronger than both King and Queen individually, but obviously not strong enough to deal with both of them at the same time while he pays attention to people he's curing while fighting; hence why he's so exhausted. The portrayal in 1006 is good enough in Marco's support to believe otherwise (a chapter with a huge inconsistency, by the way, if anyone want to go and find it), in which he was pretty much playing with them.

Queen pierced Marco multiple times with his mouth's gun, and when he lasers him (and arguably exposes him while dodging for King to slash his wing) he may have hit him too since the right wing is abruptly discontuned (but could be a drawing inaccuracy).

Anyways, it's a lie that Queen never landed on Marco.
Yes, of course marco tanked queen's mouth bullets that didn't even hurt pleasures.
Marco is trash, his damage is equal to monster point chopper, and he's carried by his hax DF.

Also queen healed people only one time, even eith that oda said that his regen is what cost stamina.

Yeah fighting Marco for an hour in swordless base form and coming out superior isnt enough to place him above Latakuri I guess typical Zoro hater after u guys wanked King for us lmao
How is that in any way proving his superiority???😭😭😭😭 the man has no feats to put him ahead of katakuri rn. I’m not saying he cannot be stronger as it’s a lotta arc left but right now? Hell nooo.
For the record I wasn’t hyping king from the beginning lol you got me confused for someone else.

Kaido didn't need to jit luffy and luffy already took himself down, later luffu was one shoted by ragnarok.
Zoro protected luffy two times.
Luffy never protected zoro.
Luffy was doing the most work against Kaido while Zoro watched :kayneshrug: If Luffy didn't use all those G4 attacks Zoro would have died.

Ragnarok would have killed Zoro. Better for Luffy to have taken it.
bro we have chapters which say no so that isn't debatable kaido can't just bagua (adv coc) nerf and defeated zoro:seriously:
??? How many times did Law have to teleport Zoro to prevent him from getting oneshot?

the author literally said that he gonna be one of the people who gonna lead the next generation for the most symbolic chapter of One Piece the 1000th
When becomes zoro , author said like that ?
Author said that he gave enma which is Oden old sword . For enma and Oden remembering , I am giving you some of epic scenes that is all.
Also if you care what author said , why you care this is enough for you panel ? Or I got this panel. Because you thought you are clever:)

Symbol bla bla.
End of the day , zolo.and sanji sharing same title same importance. I'm not saying this one. oda that you care put this panel.

Yes I can count things you forgot pathetic friend.
Sanji did not fight King. His focus just to save momo.
We learned that black Maria can create illusion . And sanji save somebody in that moment . What the fuck easy got trapped shit.
Also , I will teach you how to read manga .
Robin and Sanji connection based on ennies lobby.
Don't think sanji like zoro. Zoro is straightforward character. Sanji always trust his crew. And oda want to revive ennies lobby memory.
Sanji to usopp ennies lobby- sanji to Robin wano courage.
Demon- Diable
I want to live - save me

Also , my cunning friend sanji was protecting zoro.
He carried , delivered and protected zoro. And even last time he said chopper take zoro and run.
Like what would your ambition be ? (Zoro kuma )

But in your case normal, because you love saying your crewmate traitor or his fault no need to be come back.

Oda loves this duo to be together like he loves Luffy and Zoro or the M3 being together, nothing more ...
Look at the sentences.
Very funny.
If oda had written sanji equal zoro , will you say this sentence.
Who care oda ??? .d.d.d.d.d.d lmao.d

Yamato is fighting Kaido 1v1. Zoro wouldn't last 5 mins against him one on one.
Kaido doesn't want to kill Yamato.
Kaido went to kill Zoro when he was basically already defeated. He even was willing to kill Luffy by torture when Luffy was already KOed.

Kaido didn't receive even a single slightest damage from Yamato.
Kaido received enough damage from Zoro that it leaded to a permanent scar. And Zoro was already heavily damaged because of Hakai, while Yamato is basically fresh.

Do the math.

If an already worn out Zoro can blitz and overpower Kaido's defense and damage him to the point he gave him a scar when Kaido has killing intent, he can stall him for a few minutes when Kaido doesn't have killing intent.

It's just common sense.

Yeah fighting Marco for an hour in swordless base form and coming out superior isnt enough to place him above Latakuri I guess typical Zoro hater after u guys wanked King for us lmao
Marco beat the shit out king and queen for sometimes. Then queen pull out. Marco stop the fight and help people who infected with virus.
the fight never restart after that….i fixed it for u

Where the hell ‘fight for an hour in sworless’ come from?
u so funny
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

How is that in any way proving his superiority???😭😭😭😭 the man has no feats to put him ahead of katakuri rn. I’m not saying he cannot be stronger as it’s a lotta arc left but right now? Hell nooo.
For the record I wasn’t hyping king from the beginning lol you got me confused for someone else.
?? while Queen fought Chopper and Sanji, King was fighting Marco in base the whole time without even using his sword, then pushed him to use the same named move he used against Kizaru with an attack aimed at Chopoer lmao, King would murder Katakuri.

Yes, of course marco tanked queen's mouth bullets that didn't even hurt pleasures.
Marco is trash, his damage is equal to monster point chopper, and he's carried by his hax DF.

Also queen healed people only one time, even eith that oda said that his regen is what cost stamina.
Marco is playing with them both in chapter 1006 even in a 2 versus 1. The only reason why he's exhausted right now is because he's facing the two of them together; hence why Oda explicitly makes him explain so. Of course he's taking them down individually.

?? while Queen fought Chopper and Sanji, King was fighting Marco in base the whole time without even using his sword, then pushed him to use the same named move he used against Kizaru with an attack aimed at Chopoer lmao, King would murder Katakuri.
Lol he Katakuri owned Gear4
Queen cant even handle Sanji alone without RS
King needed Queen to weaken Marco

Katakuri would murder King in a one o one

Status
Not open for further replies.