Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have to deal psychologically with the fact that Zoro is fighting a commander, same as Sanji.
So King somehow has to be something special, despite being held back by another Y1C alongside Queen.
Lol I honestly don’t understand it. For the most part king has been placed besides queen and rarely ever gets highlighted by himself but he’s supposed to be stronger than katakuri?😭😭

So y’all telling me that king is stronger than katakuri…the guy with -

1. Future sight (extreme proficiency at observation haki)
2. Conquerors haki
3. An awakened devil fruit
4. Incredible armament haki
5. Had a streak of being undefeated in the new world.
6. An outlier

y’all really saying king is stronger than THAT? I’ve seen enough

Tbf, Katakuri didn't show 2-4 until he was deep into the fight with Luffy. King has barely started fighting for Zoro. And who knows if 5/6 can't be also subjected to King as well.

I've talked about the Luffy opponent syndrome, every opponent of Luffy's will always come off superior to others of a similar level.

- Katakuri to King (Top YCs)
- Kaido to Big Mom
- Lucci to Who's Who
- Doflamingo to Fujitora (point I'm making here is that its clear Fuji is stronger, but Doflamingo was the arc villain, had the audacity to assume he'd kill everyone, and had the "indestructible" Bird Cage.
Post automatically merged:

How many Chopper it takes to beat queen? , i think 3 Choppers would go extreme diff with Queen and possibly win
Chopper should fight Jack with Usopp and Brook. No joke.

Lol I honestly don’t understand it. For the most part king has been placed besides queen and rarely ever gets highlighted by himself but he’s supposed to be stronger than katakuri?😭😭
Dude it's obvious that King is the strongest , just look at the dope design, oda uses dope designs ONLY for the strongest characters
Queen is a goofy fatass and a incompetent fraud

Tbf, Katakuri didn't show 2-4 until he was deep into the fight with Luffy. King has barely started fighting for Zoro. And who knows if 5/6 can't be also subjected to King as well.

I've talked about the Luffy opponent syndrome, every opponent of Luffy's will always come off superior to others of a similar level.

- Katakuri to King (Top YCs)
- Kaido to Big Mom
- Lucci to Who's Who
- Doflamingo to Fujitora (point I'm making here is that its clear Fuji is stronger, but Doflamingo was the arc villain, had the audacity to assume he'd kill everyone, and had the "indestructible" Bird Cage.
Post automatically merged:

Chopper should fight Jack with Usopp and Brook. No joke.
I mean yea but I’m speaking based on what we have seen. How can people be calling king stronger than katakuri when he has yet to showcase his abilities. Calling king stronger is mental especially cuz he ain’t showed anything yet for anyone to believe so.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoro didn't fight alone, it was 5v2 in the dome.
yet zoro blocked the strongest attacks the yonko could put forward (for a few seconds) when the others did not and he & luffy alone did significant damage to kaido with adv CoC & ashura.
not kid, not law, not killer. zoro did all that.
all yamato has done till now is parry and talk to a semi serious kaido, who's more intent on getting her on his side rather that the way he fought against the supernova, to kill them.

Status
Not open for further replies.