Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The fact that King fought Marco and his broken abilities without using hybrid in itself gives him great hype. Yup, Marco is exhausted, but he is still fighting in his strongest form i.e., he only lost HP and can still fight at his best. Yet, King fought on par with that in the base which is impossible without him having much better states than Marco. King is clearly the superior fighter b/w the two
we've only seen king vs marco twice on panel and in both instances they were not 1v1s iirc.

once when king was ganging up on marco with an army of flying gifters and the other was him with queen fighting marco.

also him not going hybrid is partly PIS/plot since oda loves to use those reveals for 1v1 setups.

king maybe the superior fighter but he beat someone who took that much punishment while healing the army and after like 15 ish chapters of 2v1s and other unfair fights to put into perspective

its definitely king hype for sure that he hasnt gone all out yet though.

Admirals aren't as strong as people think imo, do you honestly see kaido being pushed back by that shitty unnamed slash zoro used against fujitora?
I love Zoro but kaido would probably take that and be like ''who threw that piece of paper at me?''
Current zoro isn't far from an admiral
You’re overestimating how important durability is. Yes, durability matters and Kaido is probably stronger than Fuji, but Fujitora almost definitely has more hax than Kaido. In theory, there’s nothing that stops Fujitora from just yeeting someone into space.

I don’t think King is that far above Marco (King >> Marco) but it’s pretty clear that he’s stronger (King >= Marco).

Even though Marco was exhausted bcuz of the 2v1 and having to protect the live floor (via healing and tanking attacks to guard others), the fact that King essentially forced Marco to take a knee without his hybrid form (as far as we know) is enough to say King would defeat Marco 1v1.

This isn’t to discredit Marco though, he’s still 10x more useful than King in a fight against top tiers.
… what are you talking about. As you said Marco was taking care of much more than King was. If King was going to be portrayed as stronger than Marco then Marco getting Zoro up to the roof by choking both king and Queen doesn’t work.

Or Marco literally being able to go back and forth between King and Queen.

Even this chapter ended with Marco flying in and stopping Kings attack.

Marco > King is obvious and has been clear

I don’t think King is that far above Marco (King >> Marco) but it’s pretty clear that he’s stronger (King >= Marco).

Even though Marco was exhausted bcuz of the 2v1 and having to protect the live floor (via healing and tanking attacks to guard others), the fact that King essentially forced Marco to take a knee without his hybrid form (as far as we know) is enough to say King would defeat Marco 1v1.

This isn’t to discredit Marco though, he’s still 10x more useful than King in a fight against top tiers.
Please stop it with this utter garbage. Marco wasted like half his stamina just healing random people.

… what are you talking about. As you said Marco was taking care of much more than King was. If King was going to be portrayed as stronger than Marco then Marco getting Zoro up to the roof by choking both king and Queen doesn’t work.

Or Marco literally being able to go back and forth between King and Queen.

Even this chapter ended with Marco flying in and stopping Kings attack.

Marco > King is obvious and has been clear
I would not say that Marco would have necessarily won however since his stamina isn't unlimited and we don't really know how long it would have lasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.