Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Anyone who expects Zoro vs King or Sanji vs Queen to be extreme diff is going to be really disappointed...

they know who zoro is lol. they've seen the bounty posters of all the strawhat and supernova.
stop trolling.
i dont know what you are talking about. but i mean that moment there is no reason to take as a thread . i did not say zoro is not big thread. i am talking about that moment. but chopper has capability of tread . that moment , logical thing is to get rid of chopper directly.

Lmfaoo why people hyping king now i thought he was fodder and zoro is gonna one shot him. Zkk dead now they tryna make it seem like king is admiral level zoro fanboys are hilarious bro.
ZKK it's not dead nor is it going anywhere. That battle just to increase Zoro's strength to kill Kaido. How many times did Luffy lost to Kaido? He lost the game even after he gained Adv CoC.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
i dont know what you are talking about. but i mean that moment there is no reason to take as a thread . i did not say zoro is not big thread. i am talking about that moment. but chopper has capability of tread . that moment , logical thing is to get rid of chopper directly.
bruh nobody cares about chopper.
outside of strawhats, everyone else thinks about him as a pet LOOL

king knows that zoro is strong, is a supernova and has a bounty of 320 million.
if he was trying to take out anyone, it's zoro lol

Status
Not open for further replies.