Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
its simple as fuck. king knows zoro is the currently strongest in allies side even oda knows that. king is not dumb he about kill zoro before he recovers because he already saw zoro reached to the rooftop
calm down.
stop mading up something.
even oda know is the funniest thing i have ever seen. made me laugh thank you :)
if you talk about strongest alliance side or something , we have already know beast pirates ranked just bounties .
according to the this information , zoro can be 5 6 :)
as a official , if oda said something like that , we can talk . zoro is manga character. he is not living in real life calm dowwwwwwwwn :)

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
CoC is Luffy specialty
CoA is zoro specialty
CoO is sanji specialty
But luffy is better in the 3 way
I lowkey still wish Zoro doesn't actually have CoC, but instead has reached such a level developing his CoA due to his training with Enma, that his CoA is as strong as Adv. CoC, and that is the key to forging the Black Blades. Reaching a "perfect" level of CoA.
I would find it cooler.

Zoro with broken bones shouldn't even be moving. So how exactly is he being limited especially after discovering a new technique on top of using his strongest attack? He's pushing himself past his limit and doing attacks he normally wouldn't be able to do.
Your strongest attack at 10% is still your strongest attack at 10%. Doesn't matter how you look at it he was in a weaken and poor condition.

You have to look at how much of his new power was put into his attack. The attack wasn't new, he learned that sometime during his training probably during the time skip, it was just the adv CoC he used. If he only put a small percentage of adv coc into that attack then that attack could still be much weaker than that same attack without adv CoC but in much better condition. Do you believe a character's strongest attack at 10% is stronger than their second strongest attack at 70%?

You must understand, characters doesn't have to be severely injured and in a poor condition to be pushed beyond their limits and gain new powers. Look at Zoro's battle against Kaku. He wasn't 100% but he wasn't severely injured or in a weaken and poor condition. Yet, he still gained a new power.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I lowkey still wish Zoro doesn't actually have CoC, but instead has reached such a level developing his CoA due to his training with Enma, that his CoA is as strong as Adv. CoC, and that is the key to forging the Black Blades. Reaching a "perfect" level of CoA.
I would find it cooler.
I would have preferred it if he somehow combined his CoA and CoC, unlocking the ultimate form of CoA. Sadly, I think advanced CoA will be irrelevant in future arcs.

Just because he doesn't know what happened on the rooftop doesn't mean doesn't know anything about them. Did you forget the scene where Queen was looking at all of their bounties?
yes , apparantly according to the beast pirates , sanji is greater than zoro . when we say this thing , everybody attacked us . that moment , king dont know whether or not zoro take something . just he see probabailit about chopper healing zoro. and main target has been chopper. why you are taking this sentence so serious i dont know. i did not even say about zoros character :)

bruh nobody cares about chopper.
outside of strawhats, everyone else thinks about him as a pet LOOL

king knows that zoro is strong, is a supernova and has a bounty of 320 million.
if he was trying to take out anyone, it's zoro lol
nobody care chopper :)
I'm so tired of two-faced people like you. You use choper's slap to show you a hundred times and say stronger than sanji. But when it comes to zoro, you are all blinded. how nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.