Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raws look decent but translations should make the chapter look even better.
So far, I am not too impressed by King's abilities.
If he isnt one-shotted here and now, he might actually show something good.
If he wants to keep Zoro busy he needs a miracle.
don't worry. Zoro will never one shot King. CP0 Hyped the All Stars unlike the Toppi Roppo

Because right now 7 out of 10 strawhats are actually fine and yet there is no more opponents for them to fight

I mean, I highly doubt that Jimbei is gonna be doing fodder control for the remainder of the arc. Fuckin Usopp and Brook haven’t even done anything at all yet… Franky and Robin should still be able to fight… Nami literally got a power up to do essentially nothing.

Hehehe, admit it, there is NOTHING left for the strawhats to do as is… And the story already has a precedent for the strawhats teaming up to fight a big raid boss type enemy like Kaido back in Thriller bark
Fodder control is exactly what they do after their fights when they are "fine" lol.

The story is painting zero direction in the crew being involved in fighting Kaido. We literally got an announcement of Momo saying Luffy will win and reassuring the army.

Now I can see several strawhats fighting Jack ala Oars style, because he's solely what is left.

Huh? So gravity? How is gravity faster than just shooting the person with a gun?
See how fast the Mummy virus spread. He could always use other guns.
Jack bodybags Asura and Denjiro, his whole gimmick to tank attacks :suresure:
Suulong Minks literally had to 2V1 him :suresure:

King and Queen bounty >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Zoro and Sanji
Guess how it will end
Unfortunately for you, Morley is not a Main Character

Status
Not open for further replies.