Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I cant get can’t get it fully but the translation I’m getting for the text above Marco says he sent out too many “waves of flames” which I’m pretty sure is talking about healing
this can be interpreted by 2 meanings.
1. He got damage from King & Queen, he has to keep heal himself.
2. He also healing the alliance who got hurt in the live floor.

If anything this chapter destroys the notion that Marco could fight evenly with an admiral since his flames would gas him out wayyyy before the admiral ran out of stamina.

The admirals can fight for 10 days, Marco gassed out after 3 hours
wtf they fought 10 days because aokiji & akainu had equally DFs. dont count as it strenght. marco could easly fuck up kizaru if it endup with 1v1.

withiut DF powers admirals like a fodders except akainu

Your points are irrelevant, you only made up a bunch of stuff to pit Jinbei to an opponent he has no relation, build up whatsoever unlike the minks where they would take their revenege. No need to sugarcoat, it's that simple.
? Literally have not suggested Jinbe vs Jack in months lmao, let alone barely after Chapter 998. I've entertained the idea as a possibility. I've never tried to make it headcanon

It's not "simple". Inu is not fully recovered, has no sulong, isnt with Neko, has one leg, and is fighting a billion bounty pirate with high recovery and a hidden hybrid. Every beast pirate executives has been fought by or is being fought by a strawhat

Odds are highly stacked against Inuarashi right now. He and Neko already beat Jack and "had" their revenge on him

Status
Not open for further replies.