Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some nuances that Morj fails to understand sometimes.
Like for understanding and explaining the deeper themes of a Arc he is your guy to go.
But he got stuck with this idea that Wano would go up to 200 chapters and I really believe this is why he is so adamant in this raid will fail idea...

He is best suited for analyzing what already happened in a Arc or the deeper theme in it but when it comes to future predictions he is not that good.
Like he hit the tinpot with CoC being key to defeat kaido because it was already a heavy theme in the Arc.
For short-term predictions I always go to Ohara or Sawyer they seem to have more sensible ideas of what's to come.
I remember him thinking the teapot tanuki was the Oden clone:suresure:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Some of his fans really exaggerate his credibility, they are very obnoxious and stroke his ego immensely, worshipping him and acting like he's God's gift to the Earth and that he can do no wrong etc, it's very irritating. I don't mind Morj himself but I .can't stand people worshipping these youtubers and acting like their theories and statements are the holy gospel, it's very cult-like

Also I just find some of his takes a little too ridiculous for my liking but he's one of the better OP youtubers definitely by far.
Plus on the other hand, on a much more positive note it's nice to see an actual Indian Youtuber who is doing so prominently well too, it's quite inspiring and reassuring.

But still, I hate some of his takes regardless. They wouldn't be so bad if his fanbase weren't so insistent that they're so "predetermined/guaranteed to happen" and thus he is "spoiling the series for us". I dread to think and can only imagine how much worse his Discord server could be like lol. Or if he has a subreddit too especially?

I also hate how he's selling plushies of himself, to me that comes across as very self obsessed/egotistical. At least Tekking created an alternative fictional character with Barry the Brick, but I think having plushies of a real person is downright disturbing tbh. You could counter it by saying people buy merch with celebrities faces on all the time in sheer abundance and for extremely high prices too even, but this is some weird uncanny valley, a little too gratituous for my liking personally.

There are other OP Youtubers who are much more obnoxious, more aggressively annoying and loud and such. At least Morj seems to be generally calm, well-spoken and intellectual too. There are much worse fanbases than his in the OP community too ofc. But I do just hate how much people blindly glorify him too though. If they were more critical, I'd appreciate that.

I know I'm being very nit picky about him but I have my own personal opinions and beliefs and he just happens to unfortunately provoke some of them. We all have our dislikes and pet hates even? Hes' far from the only OP youtuber I have issues with and he's far from the worst too, so there's that at least?

Speaking of reddit though, nowhere's and nobody's probably as worse than them though!

:vistalaugh::rolaugh::lusalty::nicagesmile:
yeah the plushies were a bit too much for me too to be honest:gonope:

His methods are so annoying though when he could be showing much more he keeps resorting to the same tricks:josad:
I think we will see more of him when he actually has to try, because right now he is obviously using his voodoo dolls. We saw that he is a skilled swordsman and has some very unique and interesting skills too. He still has to use his special tarot cards in this fight.

he did get a lot of things right though.
CoC was just one. He is the ONLY youtuber who got the big mom to wano part spot on.
he also predicted Luffy losing 3x to kaido like what happened to crocodile.

its not like he got lucky with the CoC one. some of his predictions are kinda iffy but his strong ones usually turn out to be true.
He also had a vid of Zoro getting Coc

he did get a lot of things right though.
CoC was just one. He is the ONLY youtuber who got the big mom to wano part spot on.
he also predicted Luffy losing 3x to kaido like what happened to crocodile.

its not like he got lucky with the CoC one. some of his predictions are kinda iffy but his strong ones usually turn out to be true.
Exactly he got CoC right because it was already a heavy theme in the Arc and he is the best at understanding it. I am not saying he got lucky or anything.

Predicting Luffy would 3x to Kaido was the get go for years so I won't give him props for that but for the Big Mom prediction he was pretty smart, being the only one (at that least that I know of) calling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.