Should we keep D1 start in the game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
this post basically doesnt help us with anything other than reiterate what we already know
Well I didn't know about them, this being my second game of TOS ever, so I am noting it down for me and for any other potential players that aren't knowledgeable about it.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
โ€Ž
We had Arso last game. It probably won't be in the game this time. Kinda angle-shoot-y but since these are test games I assume Zemmi would like to have more diverse roles.
Yeah when I did my ToS game after drago's, I wanted to put an arso but he said it's better to change up the roles to not make the games too similar to each other. Pretty sure there's no arso this game.

D

Dragomir

I won't be active today until later at night. I'm not interested in a Law lynch. The same reason he's suspicious is the same reason we found Odd suspicious and he was town. I'm willing to give Law the benefit of the doubt right now unless a better reason comes forward.

I won't be active today until later at night. I'm not interested in a Law lynch. The same reason he's suspicious is the same reason we found Odd suspicious and he was town. I'm willing to give Law the benefit of the doubt right now unless a better reason comes forward.
Wrong. I already explained the difference between their claim pushes.

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
some of us didn't find odd suspicious at all

so your "we found odd suspicious" is off

I responded to that. I didn't agree with the difference you made up.

:kaidowhat:
No. All you did was make up a reason to lynch Odd. Odd wanted a claim from his suspect. While Law said he suspected Fuji, but then wanted a claim from me, the person his supposed suspect pushed.

There was nothing wrong with Oddโ€˜s play, fam.

D

Dragomir

No. All you did was make up a reason to lynch Odd.
My reason to lynch Odd was near identical to the one to lynch Law. Only that I thought Odd was much stronger cause I thought his scum reads were all fake. I'm not going to lynch Law for the same thing.

Odd wanted a claim from his suspect. While Law said he suspected Fuji, but then wanted a claim from me, the person his supposed suspect pushed.
Law had asked for a Fuji claim too. Look Flower, I'm saying that I'm not interested in a Law lynch right now until better reasons come up. You can vote for Law and push him as hard as you'd like to. I don't care. Stop getting antsy about it.

There was nothing wrong with Oddโ€˜s play, fam.
Which is why you capped his lynch, huh? Nothing wrong over his play but still willing to let him get lynched anyway And before you say you voted innocent, yeah, I already saw. Doesn't change the fact that you still capped his lynch.

You're only saying this out of hindsight. Had Odd flipped scum, you wouldn't be saying anything about his play not being wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.