Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco´s face is like "all according to keikaku"...

Post automatically merged:

"Germa Failure"

Marco without Regen becomes Yc2.5 so it's not a suprise that once he reached his limits he became an easy target for King

If King Fought Katakuri who reached his FS limit the results would have been the same
Once again too much logic...

G

Gorosei Informer

I feel like Eustass Kid is the 1% man Hawkins was talking about at the beginning of the war

He's already taken heavy damage on the rooftop, same with law. And now he gets stabbed by Killer before he can even do some damage to big mom.
Also, given how Hawkins is fighting Killer, I don't think it makes any sense for the 1% man to be someone else.
I just typed up a lengthy response in support of this and with my own opinions and hype too for Kidd and Killer and then accidentally clicked on cancel and lost it all...

I'm gonna go scream into the abyss now.

Last edited by a moderator:
So King just low diffed Marco and y'all ain't gonna talk about that? Lol
How can you guys seriously not even comprehend a story for teenagers? If Oda put Marco explicitly commenting on how he's exhausted because it's hard to deal with two fighters above a billion, maybe the simple message you are expected to get is that it wasn't King who solely put him in that state?

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
I'm talking about if he joins the fight against Kaido. Luffy might be recovered but he's not going to stay that way so Marco could still be used to heal them when he recover some of his stamina.
He has been knocked out 4 times ( 3 times in onigashima) since wano started. If he is going to get knocked out 5th time dispite the fact that kaido has already faced a lot of strong opponents and still fighting with one, then he better steps down as caption. Law and Kid are also fighting a Yonko but they haven't been knocked out yet.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
How can you guys seriously not even comprehend a story for teenagers? If Oda put Marco explicitly commenting on how he's exhausted because it's hard to deal with two fighters above a billion, maybe the simple message you are expected to get is that it wasn't King who solely put him in that state?
but queen was fighting sanji not marco he was fighting king for most of the time

Holy shit, i know zoro is grandmaster, but i never expected him to hold a clout of such legendary calibre.

The live floor was gonna burn to hell, then zoro restored hope with such a badass entrance.

Like luffy in fishmen island when he came out of the shark, zoro came out of the bandages, even chopper was shitting himself out of excitement.

A beastly man indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.