Should we keep D1 start in the game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Well many different things lmao. Watching someone's back can be a lookout, turning someone into a mini you a vamp. Some of those can be interpreted as a guardian angel too.

But if you're claiming BG, doubt we'll have 2 in the game, and I guess some of those can apply to the BG as well.
How did you get 2 BGs, Lighto?

Also why are you trusting the claim immediately? Could also be fake.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
โ€Ž
The first time you weren't scum tho.
Technically I was. More scummy than scum actually lol.
Anyways, I already said I will watch that person's back and help them win. It was one first things I said and Bodyguards can protect their target.

I called him Mini Me cause I'm looking after him. Despite all the evidence, y'all instead rely on the Mini Me joke to push Vamp.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
โ€Ž
Lots. He won the joking competition by having the least amount of shit in his jokes. His reward is becoming my Mini Me whether he wants it or not. Even if I die, he will win.

Oh and I may have visited him last night. Wanted to see if he was hungry.
Oh fuck, I think... I know what you are.

Vote Lynch Van

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
How did you get 2 BGs, Lighto?
Huh? I said if he's claiming BG I doubt we would have 2 in the game, meaning that if someone cc him we would go after him, if no one does then it's possible he is that. I know it's not a unique role but I doubt there would be duplicates in these test games.

Also why are you trusting the claim immediately? Could also be fake.
I never said I trusted his claim, I just said that what he said could apply to the BG.

Status
Not open for further replies.