Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I come after a tough week to read this shit?
Why Oda....:pepemotion: Zoro and Luffy vs Kaido would have been much better than Zoro vs King.

You fucking shit :pepecry:
Do not worry. We will get Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido after Luffy bluenos Jack and Zoro smacks King into nonexistence. :kata:

Someone needs to help MonsterZoro, I think he’s off his meds again
Again?

Always has been. :brootea:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Sanji fan: sanji will mid diff queen by himself
Reality: gives sanji marco, and they still got destroyed by king and queen
Zoro: dafaq i gotta carry this cook again ?!?!
Fam, give the guy a break. He has been fighting a hybrid Yc2 in base for coupla chapters now.
Why aren't you getting on the 1.3b combatant for not putting down a cook with a measly 330m bounty?

Marco fans coping so hard right now :gokulaugh:
I'm not even a Marco fan, but I'm not stupid either to not understand that if Oda writes him stating he's exhausted since it's hard to face two billion berry fighters at once, maybe, MAYBE, the complex and intrincate message he's trying to convey is that Marco is exhausted because he's facing two billion berry fighters at once; and not that "lol King low-diffs Larco", "lol Wing >>>> Marco" and similar idiocies.

I'm not even a Marco fan, but I'm not stupid either to not understand that if Oda writes him stating he's exhausted since it's hard to face two billion berry fighters at once, maybe, MAYBE, the complex and intrincate message he's trying to convey is that Marco is exhausted because he's facing two billion berry fighters at once; and not that "lol King low-diffs Larco", "lol Wing >>>> Marco" and similar idiocies.
Spittin’

luffy gear 4 impact man against kaido he will be able to use all the attacks received to return them 100 stronger and adding his own strength and all these haki.
luffy invincible incoming

Like Luffy himself, Morgan, Kaido, Fujitora, Hyozo, Kuma, Pacifistas, Monet, Apoo, etc. Right?

So what does it prove if he occasionally fights weaker opponents during an arc, but finishes in much better shape with less help?
lol much better shape hahahhahahah look what happend when he finally fought someone strong (kaido). dude had help from the supernovas and still broke 30 bones hahahahhah:milaugh::milaugh:and after he fights king he'll be knocked tfff outt by 2x rooftop pain. shut up yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.