Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude get a life. You have over 2000 comments in less than five months. I have 600 comments in 10 months. Go do something productive my guy. You are addicted to worstgen.
I dont need you to say anything about my personal life. I can look after my life myself. if you have something productive to work on why are you beeging to become the mod. If you dont care about worstgen why care about what discussion is happening in here? you having 60 messages per month doesnt mean shit. is your quota of 60 messages in this month over? if yes then GTFO and do something productive in your own life rather than saying anything about others

and btw werent you saying you're gonna drop one piece?

@Kromage911 this guy hasnt dropped one piece yet. any words for him?

I dont need you to say anything about my personal life. I can look after my life myself. if you have something productive to work on why are you beeging to become the mod. If you dont care about worstgen why care about what discussion is happening in here? you having 60 messages per month doesnt mean shit. is your quota of 60 messages in this month over? if yes then GTFO and do something productive in your own life rather than saying anything about others
I never replied to you my guy! You replied to me and now you and now you bitching? Take your nonsense nonstop babbling out of the chapter thread!

Sanji wasnt fighting Queen and King alone, he was fighting them along with Marco, what Sanji said was that fighting King and Queen together is difficult because of their teamwork, which is why King didnt want Zoro to get back up since if he joins forces with Marco and Sanji then King knew they would love vs the 3.

It also looked like the reason Marco and Sanji were having a hard time is because they not weaker than King and Queen but were struggling because they were fighting the calamities but also trying to protect the people on the life floor

Pretty sure that given sanji's statement, he was fighting alone while marco was recovering

I really liked the flow of action and plot.

The Flying Six have been defeated. Oda always takes a while to build up to a fight but the actual fights never last long. Unless you are named Luffy.

I liked seeing Onigashima approaching mainland Wano. I still think there's a strong possibility that Momo will show his strength and keep it from crashing down.

I don't really care that much for a ninja battle, so I won't really comment on it. But I do like Raizo's announcement that a brilliant new dawn is coming!

Hawkins fights dirty, but I love it. He is a pirate and he's using his ability effectively. I like that Killer is in a tough situation. I hope I get some emotional scenes as the fight continues.

How long has Marco been fighting King and Queen for? I am not sure how strong Marco is offensively but his regen powers must be crucial.

It was off paneled but Sanji fought both King and Queen. Spoilers told me he fainted, but that wasn't the case. He just got knocked down. But if he had fainted then he would have been on his back.

I wonder how much longer Baby Geezer Chopper is going to last?

I just enjoy seeing Sanji's concern for his crew members. He may have complained about taking care of Zoro but he's more concerned for Zoro than himself.

While Sanji wants to protect Zoro, King wants to kill him. The treatment looks like a painful process. Is King so threatened by Zoro that he thinks it's necessary to kill an almost dead man?

Oh Perospero!

I like that Sanji was willing to fight King in order to protect Zoro and Chopper. I am curious if Sanji's DNA is the same as King's race. I wonder if the Red Line is a volcano. I do hope that King can do something interesting with his flames. I want him to use his flames in some sort of cruel way.

I liked Marco passing the torch to the new generation of pirates. The stars have entered! I don't think Marco is necessarily out of the war. I think he may need more time to heal?

Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King! I was confused with how they will defeat them in 15 minutes, but Marco has been fighting them for over an hour. I think they must have taken some damage. I am interested to see how their fights go.
Marco really meant it when he spoke about the new generation apparently.

I hoped he could at least take on King by himself, but perhaps he was also not good enough.

I love how anxious King is because of Zoro's conditions. The Grandmaster strikes again.

This was a really good chapter. I like how Marco wasn’t defeated, but was introspective about his era and was simply stepping to the side to allow the next era to step forward. Marco was clearly fine and could have fought them, but chose not to. That’s pretty cool.

The last panel was great and I can’t wait to see those fights start (that “Zoro kills Kaido” nonsense looks more ridiculous with each passing week lol), and the last statement by Zoro and Sanji was pretty cool.

Hawkins is a pile of crap, but he’s smart as hell. Love that twist in the fight between Killer and Hawkins. Also, worth noting that Kid and Law have been fighting Big Mom for a while now and appear absolutely fine. They’re clearly the next two strongest in the generation, and they and Luffy are clearly a large step away from the rest. Only the fanboys don’t think so.

The part with Raizo was really good, but I was super excited for Neko smashing Perospero’s dome. Can’t wait to see him fight. Only thing left is Luffy’s return and the final stage is set.

Looking forward to the colorspreads we’re getting for the popularity contest. OG Trio (the best trio and the *only* trio besides the SN trio) is about to get the spotlight!

Very interesting... Maybe King will have a larger part to play in the overall narrative? :choppawhat:
I was having this discussion with playa and the others yesterday...
Oda gives all YC1's their due share of hype and relevance throughout the series.

Nothing needs to be said about Marco & Beckmann. We know how 2nd half of WCI was all Kata and he'll probably relevant later too as BM pirates new captain, probably aiding Luffy's cause.

Now you're telling me that King is going to be folded soon when Jack and Queen have gotten so so much more spotlight throughout Zou and now this arc?

I doubt if this battle with Zoro is going to be the end of the line for him, he has potential to be relevant later down the line too imo.
I wouldn't be surprised if we saw more of him post Wano too

Pretty sure that given sanji's statement, he was fighting alone while marco was recovering
Sanji's statement doesnt mean he ever fought them alone, the fodder just screamed out that Marco is down and next panel we see another fodder screaming Sanji is also down, the fodders statement implies that Marco and Sanji were both holding them back and since they see they both down the gifters start screaming in worrier that they will all be killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.