Status
Not open for further replies.
what is important is my character has a passive that allowed me to survive being targeted by scum last night.
so the person who visited me is scum for sure.

@Rej was watching me last night and he saw only fuji/ekko visit me. @Rej isnt trying to baselessly call you scum and misslynch so you can relax on that. he is very much leaning town considering how instrumental his claim was in lynching zara, a scum.

the other possibility is you blocked all redirects on me and the scum who tried to kill me was a ninja.
a question

If Rej saw Fuji/Ekko visit you and you were attacked why is he pushing my lynch instead of fuji?

Emil

Certified Memelord
oh god

ok idk what fuji claimed but i have limited number of posts each day
im gna start dropping walls of text soon cuz im halfway through my post limit here

1. i dont buy dynas survivor claim and think he shud be the lynch for today
2. i think light tried to buy town cred using a claim of a what seems to be a non main character who he thought might not be in the game, but got cucked by lind counter claiming the same character. and since light says he doesnt know the flavor well, it auto tells me that he has teammates that actually know jojo and could help him set up a fake claim

its pretty obvious to me these 2 shud be our lynch for today.

im town
conq is town
prof is town
hayumi is town
tpein is town

if the game doesnt end after light/dyna r gone, rej, xlaw and tobi will be our PoE

this is a 20 player game so i assume 4 mafia and 1 indie. 2 mafia r already down so around 2 shud be left, and the indie is one of xlaw/dyna

given dest abilities, it seems the mafia starts with a team of 1 or 2 and has to cult their members up to 5 members maybe, but they weren't able to reach 5.

the game state rn is 8 town 2 maf 1 indie

lets get to work ningens. dyna or light go today

[vote lynch dyna]

Rej

Year of the black beard!
a question

If Rej saw Fuji/Ekko visit you and you were attacked why is he pushing my lynch instead of fuji?
I was at work and Fuji/Ekko wasn't there, and noone asks him for claims, ya'll could work together with me here but noone wants to push Ekko. What else do I need to push for? I can vote him if you want to NP. But 5 or 6 others are voting you too.
I did not decide to push you, you were pushed by the others. lol there is a major difference in that.

vote Ekkologix

see, I am a free man

ya'll could work together with me here but noone wants to push Ekko. What else do I need to push for?
What do you mean push for? You literally saw him visit a person that got attacked. There is literally nothing to push for, that's it. Yet you voted me like there is no tomorrow, made no effort what so ever to push on Ekko and you have been posting.

And now that i call you out you vote for Ekko to salvage what you can.

Let's face it, you have something up your sleeve

Emil

Certified Memelord
Last night would have been amazing to be redirect immune. But I’m not important enough to protect on other nights compared to some here.
oh god i cant protect others, but i can choose to run away for the night becoming untargetable to everything

fuji shuda already claimed this somewhere by now

i can just make ur actions immune to redirects, which again auto tells me xlaw/dyna r anti town cuz my action is made to counter theirs

Rej

Year of the black beard!
also Destroyer played mindgames on us and he "outed" Lind as Indie (Red Hot Chilli Pepper) or so

what does it mean for Lind? what are the scenarios here?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
What do you mean push for? You literally saw him visit a person that got attacked. There is literally nothing to push for, that's it. Yet you voted me like there is no tomorrow, made no effort what so ever to push on Ekko and you have been posting.

And now that i call you out you vote for Ekko to salvage what you can.

Let's face it, you have something up your sleeve
no I was lazy earlier, I am real with that, and before I could do anything you gathered votes, I was like the 6th or 7th vote on you, and it doesn't matter if I strenghten your wagon or vote Ekko unless there are super vote shenanigans going on

also you should know that I am a lazy pusher at times

On top of that you called me town aligned indie yet apparently that well into the water bcs of what?
I said it is possible, and the reason is simple: only 1 kill per night

but why are you bringing yourself into doubt? are you not townfriendly is what you wanna say?

I mean you could be an Arsonist, an Unjester or something different, but this would just go into heavy tinfoil levels again
but just to point possibilities why I assumed a more neutral indie variant

except you are linked to mafia and the downfall of mafia would make you lose the game <<< this would explain alot, buying credits is easy

2. i think light tried to buy town cred using a claim of a what seems to be a non main character who he thought might not be in the game, but got cucked by lind counter claiming the same character. and since light says he doesnt know the flavor well, it auto tells me that he has teammates that actually know jojo and could help him set up a fake claim
Light was a main POE yesterday and said they’d claim for us after the Dest lynch. So the claim wasn’t out of nowhere.

Also the character they claimed was confirmed in the game by Juliet’s flip.

no I was lazy earlier, I am real with that, and before I could do anything you gathered votes, I was like the 6th or 7th vote on you, and it doesn't matter if I strenghten your wagon or vote Ekko unless there are super vote shenanigans going on

also you should know that I am a lazy pusher at times
NGL this sounds like a bad excuse. You literally have a guy possibly attacking a townie and you are like - naaaah i'll let that slide, but i'll waste time pushing an indie instead

I mean you could be an Arsonist, an Unjester or something different, but this would just go into heavy tinfoil levels again
but just to point possibilities why I assumed a more neutral indie variant
I already claimed what my death does. I've literally helped town lynch 2 mafia members because I LEAD the case and wagon on them

Everything i did this game was literally anti mafia

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Vote Count

Xlaw -> Dyna
Dr_Prof -> Dyna
T-Pein -> Dyna
Conquist -> Dyna
Hayumi -> Dyna
Lind -> Dyna
Light -> Dyna -> Lind
Rej -> Dyna -> Ekko
Ekko -> Dyna

Dyna - 7
Lind / Ekko - 1

If I have made any mistake, please let me know.

oh god

dyna/xlaw interaction looks like scum/scum or mafia/indie to me

why is light randomly claiming? was he pressured? feels like another derail attempt from dyna
Its not random,
Isolate destroyer,
He told us to lynch him and apparently gave us his role as well.
Not sure why everyone ignores that info.

Emil

Certified Memelord
a question

I was at work and Fuji/Ekko wasn't there, and noone asks him for claims, ya'll could work together with me here but noone wants to push Ekko. What else do I need to push for? I can vote him if you want to NP. But 5 or 6 others are voting you too.
I did not decide to push you, you were pushed by the others. lol there is a major difference in that.

vote Ekkologix

see, I am a free man
oh god

u r literally open wolfing rn its soo bad to be real

this is unreal and its probably gna work too

LYNCH DYNA EVERYONE

IVE NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN DAY 6 SURVIVOR CLAIM LOL

Light was a main POE yesterday and said they’d claim for us after the Dest lynch. So the claim wasn’t out of nowhere.

Also the character they claimed was confirmed in the game by Juliet’s flip.
light is just scum too

burn them all

xlaw and rej as well

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Ngl. This makes sense. If Fruitji/Ekko are faking this is the most well thought out and set up fake I’ve seen in these two games and it isn’t even close.
why does it make sense again? you dojn't have a single doubt in what he says?
he basically says everyone is town except Dyna Me and Light

no clue what's the deal with Light, but he tr's Pein more than me based on nothing again

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
fuji made conquis actions immune to redirection last night because he thought conquis hinted a vig role
Oh god, then this would explain the Conq/Cal situation.
And with Conqs results he’s probably scum.
looking at it, our vigs are most probably jotaro (krogo) and okuyasu (cal). both are dead.
fruitji even liked the post where i lamented about vigs. doesnt look good for ekko IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.