Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Well look where itโ€™s gotten us if thatโ€™s the case lol. I think this situation is worse than having Riemi in a pool of suspects for Scum to sort through.
The situation is fine. The only thing wrong is that I didn't have the flavour knowledge to understand why Jules did what she did. That's my fault. Putting me in a town pool would have been bad. That's not how you play those roles because that immediately tracks back after the flip.

Like xlaw you are literally fighting to stop any and all activity when right now you should be doing what they are doing
Last time I went to bed Reha lynch happened..
Not going to happen this time..sorry

But why are u suddenly wants to live..I thought u gave up.
It's because ur buddies are online ? May b

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Last time I went to bed Reha lynch happened..
Not going to happen this time..sorry
So your solution is to stop the game activity instead of doing what conq and prof are doing which is to get to the bottom of things?

But why are u suddenly wants to live..I thought u gave up.
It's because ur buddies are online ? May b
imagine that, a survivor that wants to live and plays to his wincon

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Lol...that's was the plan.
But they have pulled off really stupid attempt mislynch..which shows they only need on no lynch or mislynch to win.
Betting on this lynch..
oh god
stupid attempt to mislynch who exactly lol?
i dont see any derail targeted toward a townie
it seems scum vs scum to me

8 votes on dyna is kinda leading me to think that he has no team, unlike light who seem to have teammates guiding him with claims given he doesnt know the flavor

we shud probably test his wagon as well imo @Dr_Professor83 @ConquistadoR @Lindltaylor
im interested to see how much resistance we will get to this

[vote lynch light] @Melontonin

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
NGL this sounds like a bad excuse. You literally have a guy possibly attacking a townie and you are like - naaaah i'll let that slide, but i'll waste time pushing an indie instead

I already claimed what my death does. I've literally helped town lynch 2 mafia members because I LEAD the case and wagon on them

Everything i did this game was literally anti mafia
Vote Count

Xlaw -> Dyna
Dr_Prof -> Dyna
T-Pein -> Dyna
Conquist -> Dyna
Hayumi -> Dyna
Lind -> Dyna
Light -> Dyna -> Lind
Rej -> Dyna -> Ekko
Ekko -> Dyna

Dyna - 7
Lind / Ekko - 1

If I have made any mistake, please let me know.

thanks for looking at the vote count, and sorry I was "too slow" this game
Yes, that's my point. After he claimed what he did he never made a case for Ekko when he should. He literally saw a highly possible mafia or SK attack you yet he is focusing on me - an indie that when he dies he releases a leach Cheap Trick - AND like i said scum benefits more from my death bcs Cheap Trick leaching on them is way less probable due to number advantage
please ISO the posts where I focussing you, TODAY

I bet you wont find anything because the others did push you, I was staying strong to my indie thesis and I was bringing info to ya all

it doesn't help anyone except scum if you shade me

I also prefer Ekko gone but the others decided not to, welcome to WG mafia

Ekko is next

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
thanks for looking at the vote count, and sorry I was "too slow" this game

please ISO the posts where I focussing you, TODAY

I bet you wont find anything because the others did push you, I was staying strong to my indie thesis and I was bringing info to ya all

it doesn't help anyone except scum if you shade me

I also prefer Ekko gone but the others decided not to, welcome to WG mafia

Ekko is next
You are focusing me right now and last X posts

oh god
stupid attempt to mislynch who exactly lol?
i dont see any derail targeted toward a townie
it seems scum vs scum to me

8 votes on dyna is kinda leading me to think that he has no team, unlike light who seem to have teammates guiding him with claims given he doesnt know the flavor

we shud probably test his wagon as well imo @Dr_Professor83 @ConquistadoR @Lindltaylor
im interested to see how much resistance we will get to this

[vote lynch light] @Melontonin
I BELIVE U R SCUM
If we lynch one of u (Con u) and they flip town.
We will have to deal with 3 scums again. Possible town death and Possible Rej death without doctor

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Lol...that's was the plan.
But they have pulled off really stupid attempt mislynch..which shows they only need on no lynch or mislynch to win.
Betting on this lynch..
dude we can even do 2 more mislynches and the game would be going on, the only stupid lynch is a no lynch and a Rej lynch, everyone knows this 101 mafia rules

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
The situation is fine. The only thing wrong is that I didn't have the flavour knowledge to understand why Jules did what she did. That's my fault. Putting me in a town pool would have been bad. That's not how you play those roles because that immediately tracks back after the flip.
I get that, but now we are in a situation where we have to make a very tricky guess between you and Lind. Iโ€™m probably going to vote you unless something changes too. Itโ€™s really bad luck if you didnโ€™t realize Lind was claiming your role all game, had a worse look in the Rhea/Dest situation, and no hints from Juliet to help confirm you in hindsight.

Also Lind fake claiming would also require Juliet ignoring strong hints of being Reimi from Lind. It would be such an unfortunate series of events that Itโ€™s hard for me to bet on it.

Again why I'm wasting my energy on Dyna.

Here is the scenario:

If we lynch Con or Light . And if they flip town
Then we will have to deal with 3 scums again

Possible 1 town death and possible Rej death without doctor .

And DynaMight redirect ability can fuck us in this scenario too..

So that why we gonna lynch DynaMight. And don't even think about changing votes.

We have invest , we can solve this matter next dp . Rej can watch over Con again .

Status
Not open for further replies.