Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro in Ashura mode can Blitz Kaido and Deal Serious damage and that's without Black lighting CoC wich i think he will unlock after beating King, also even if he's tired after King he can eat another shot of Plot medicine just like Luffy did in marineford
So the reason zoro will fight kaido is cuz hes strong? Okey yeah seems right

I'm gonna remember you when ZKK happens lol dude thinks King is Zoro final opponent. Go rewatch Thriller Bark and tell me honestly did u expect Zoro to fight Kuma when he was introduced with Moria? I'm sure you thought Zoro main 1v1 fight would be Zombie Ryuma right? You dnt see it, but Oda is in his bag.

He is afraid of a recovered Zoro, as he should.

Marco has been stalling them both for a long time so he deserves his rest.

Actually the supernova trio hasn't shown anything stronger than the Tobi Roppo, Hawkins seems weaker than all of them if u are someone who doesn't care about killing others, Apoo has a nice gimmick but if u catch on he's fodder, X-drake i have some hopes for but he still didn't show anything yet.
Ofcourse after Wano all of the Supernova will show to be strong because of plot, but right now they aren't.
Apoo got his tonfas and we don't what offensive moves he can do with it he was bout to hit drake with it before zoro cut him so no fodder lol

So the reason zoro will fight kaido is cuz hes strong? Okey yeah seems right
There is endless list of reasons , i will tell you some of those i remember:
1) Kaido is an Azure Dragon and Zoro is the White tiger ( chinese zodiacs )
2) Zoro is the descendant / reincarnation of Ryuma the God of the sword who Killed a Dragon ( gyukimaru referenced it in wano for a reason)
3) Enma has the hinerited the will of Oden to get Kaido's head and liberate Wano
4) Zoro's cape at the start of Wano had a Sun on it ( = Dawn )
5) 9 shadows = 9 sword style
6) Zoro has an ongoing plot line with Kaido
7) Zoro is likely from Wano and Kaido 100 percent killed his daddy
8) Zoro is the only one who's both strong enough to kill kaido and actually Kills people ( Luffy doesn't kill)
9) 9 thousand million references to "Severing Kaido's head" , luffy can't severe people head with a punch
10) btw Killing kaido after Luffy defeats him makes no sense in terms of Zoro's character and honor so it HAS to be a 2 vs 1 with Luffy
11) Wano arc starts with Luffy and Zoro and Ends with Luffy and Zoro
12 ) Zoro and Luffy had parallel plotlines in Wano ( Tama/Toko, Hyogoro/Yasu, Enma/COA, chapter 1010 CoC )
BTW THERE IS EVEN MORE

I'm gonna remember you when ZKK happens lol dude thinks King is Zoro final opponent. Go rewatch Thriller Bark and tell me honestly did u expect Zoro to fight Kuma when he was introduced with Moria? I'm sure you thought Zoro main 1v1 fight would be Zombie Ryuma right? You dnt see it, but Oda is in his bag.
Kuma wasn't the main antagonist of the arc, and he wasn't built up to be an enemy Luffy would have to overcome for several arcs prior.

I don't think it was mainly about ZKK being dead now. It was about the people who said that King vs Zoro won't happen which has already been an L. Whether ZKK happens or not is irrelevant here. I'm just talking about this video tho, not the user. The guy probably doesn't think ZKK will happen and will have to hold an L for that if it does end up happening.

Kinda agree with him, it was disappointed how WsW,Sasaki and Bm get take out.
I would agree with people who saying"he can´t spend much time into fights" if we literally didn´t would have a fucking build up arc of 100chapters for a war!! And that is the case, seeing how durable Ulti and Pageoen are and then seeing how easily WsW and co get take out are kinda weird for me. What I most not like is that we have so many groups who just run around.
Kid Crew+Law Crew, we didn´t see Basil crew, we don´t see anything about Apoo crew and at most, basically three top scabbards running around without any threat. I kinda hope and expect a twist later but let see.

I will say it again, Oda is a genius in terms of planning and world building. Everyone can say whatever they want about powerlevels but Oda's a fucking great author when it comes to these things.
Agree.
When it come to world building, Oda is the best Mangaka.

There is endless list of reasons , i will tell you some of those i remember:
1) Kaido is an Azure Dragon and Zoro is the White tiger ( chinese zodiacs )
2) Zoro is the descendant / reincarnation of Ryuma the God of the sword who Killed a Dragon ( gyukimaru referenced it in wano for a reason)
3) Enma has the hinerited the will of Oden to get Kaido's head and liberate Wano
4) Zoro's cape at the start of Wano had a Sun on it ( = Dawn )
5) 9 shadows = 9 sword style
6) Zoro has an ongoing plot line with Kaido
7) Zoro is likely from Wano and Kaido 100 percent killed his daddy
8) Zoro is the only one who's both strong enough to kill kaido and actually Kills people ( Luffy doesn't kill)
9) 9 thousand million references to "Severing Kaido's head" , luffy can't severe people head with a punch
10) btw Killing kaido after Luffy defeats him makes no sense in terms of Zoro's character and honor so it HAS to be a 2 vs 1 with Luffy
11) Wano arc starts with Luffy and Zoro and Ends with Luffy and Zoro
12 ) Zoro and Luffy had parallel plotlines in Wano ( Tama/Toko, Hyogoro/Yasu, Enma/COA, chapter 1010 CoC )
BTW THERE IS EVEN MORE
Im cryinggg this dude still thinks zoros gonna kill kaido
dude says 9 shadows 9 sword style hahahahhaha i cant take you serious:luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.