Speculations Kaido vs Luffy, Zoro, Sanji

The only problem is that Sanji's high end attacks can't even force Doffy to use Armament hardening ( granted withoout RS) , it took pre-udon G4 Luffy to get Kaido out of being drunk, Sanji can't even do that he would be a non factor
Lmao that was no where near a "stronger" sanji attack. That's been mainly used for fodder so far. Keep projecting
Post automatically merged:

The idea is well tailored but objectively speaking Sanji would need ACoC in order to effectively contribute in taking down Kaido and we know that's probably not occurring. Doubt Oda would portray Sanji to take on Kaido alongside the duo if he was either almost useless or an hindrance.
Doesn't sanjis diable jambe have similar attributes?

If Oda wants, the SHs can all be useful against Kaidou, even Usssop can, not neccessarily dealing direct damage against Kaidou, but providing supports for the main damage dealer aka Luffy, Zoro, Jinbei, Sanji, even Franky.
Like for instance, Ussop can replace Law and do thiis for Zoro
I hope that you aren't comparing a fodder Dragon to Kaido who basically uses his wind scythe and kills 80% of the SHs.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji and his invisibility will distract Kaidou and Luffy gives a fatal blow to Kaidou... Kaidou being mad wants to crush all of Wank but suddenly Zoro comes down the sky and beheads him. He was jet kicked before by Sanji.
How is he going to disctract him tho? I am sure that you can ignore a fly around you, just like Kaido who can ignore Sanji around him.

Just thinking about the recent 'Wings of the PK' portrayal that Oda's given us with Zoro and Sanji.

It probably won't happen but wouldn't it be fitting if Zoro and Sanji are the ones to lift Luffy back up for the absolute final round.

Like a situation similar to the Lucci fight, where Luffy was for all intense and purposes down and unable to move but then hears Usopp's speech which gives him the spark for the last push to defeat Lucci.

We could get a scene where Luffy's down again, and Kaido is about to go for the kill but Zoro and Sanji (his 2 wings) hold him off just about before going down and provide some words of encouragement to Luffy. This could then lead to Luffy getting up and unlocking Gear 5 or Awakening etc.

No, Oda won't humiliate Zoro and Sanji. Especially since Luffy won't allow Kaidou to smash the fatal blow to them. Its time for the Wings to shine, hence Queen and King imo.

It’s going to be Momotaro. Luffy, Marco and Yamato vs Kaido, then those two get beaten and Luffy finally takes him one vs one.

Zoro should get one last hit on Kaido after that, but I don’t think Sanji or any other Strawhat will get involved with Kaido.

He won’t need mental support from the Strawhats either, Luffy’s not really fighting for them the way he was in EL, he’s fighting for Momo and Kine’mon, and probably to break Yamato’s ”chains”. He needed Usopp in EL cause EL was the great test for the very structure of the crew, that’s not in question here.

It’s going to be Momotaro. Luffy, Marco and Yamato vs Kaido, then those two get beaten and Luffy finally takes him one vs one.

Zoro should get one last hit on Kaido after that, but I don’t think Sanji or any other Strawhat will get involved with Kaido.

He won’t need mental support from the Strawhats either, Luffy’s not really fighting for them the way he was in EL, he’s fighting for Momo and Kine’mon, and probably to break Yamato’s ”chains”. He needed Usopp in EL cause EL was the great test for the very structure of the crew, that’s not in question here.
^

Funny how Zoro fighting Kaido wasn't a thing because he had 0 business but when it comes to the SH joining forces that same thing of not having business with Kaido doesn't rlly matter at all.

Sanji just doesn't have anything to significantly injure Kaido rn. Even Zoro needs to unlock Adv CoC but he's already awakened it at least. If Oda does give Sanji something through which he is able to damage Kaido enough to make a change in the fight, I'm fine by it. Or maybe he plays some role other than offense? Dunno tbh.
Or he can play support role in the fight. His mobility is already good and with RS, he should be able to give extremely significant acceleration boost to Zoro and Luffy

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
i think oda is slowly moving towards a luffy vs kaido 1v1 or a momotaro (luffy, marco, yamato) plotline or a mixture of both.

but i wont be surprised if zoro goes up. he's had as much narrative buildup and portrayal in wano as luffy for the most part. this is zoro's arc in the yonko saga. hence i dont think its a big deal if zoro alone gets moments where he is put close to luffy like sanji got in WCI.

even narratively, we explored wano with two main plot narratives, one revolving around luffy's adventures while the other revolved around zoro's. the other plotlines were effectively tied into either luffy's or zoro's.

luffy led a part of strawhats to wano. zoro led a part of strawhats to wano.
both of them caused trouble when they came. got wanted posters first.
both fought hawkins.
luffy has a connection with tama. zoro has a connection with otoko.
luffy has a connection with okobore town. zoro has a connection with ebisu town.
luffy has a connection with hyogoro, a man from old wano. zoro formed one with yasuie, a man from old wano.
luffy met kid in act 2. zoro met killer in act 2.
luffy learnt ryou to fight kaido. zoro got enma to fight kaido.
luffy had a character moment with momo at udon. zoro had a similar one with hiyori at yasuie's execution.
they are the ones who started the ruckus at the onigashima live floor early on in act 3.
they tried to go up together but were sent down by the calamities.
plus out of all the strawhats, only they've said it explicitly that they're gonna fight against kaido in this arc.
on the rooftop both of them hurt kaido the most using their attacks.
and kaido has explicitly commented on both of their conquerors haki.

oden's character & design is also a mixture of luffy's and zoro's characters. although this is a separate discussion entirely.

you can't just put sanji up there like that when there's so much buildup for these two to fight kaido just because sanji needs to get everything zoro gets.

the only way i see sanji going to the rooftop is if we get another oars vs strawhat crew type situation where the strawhats gotta stall kaido for long enough in a PIS filled "fight" until luffy gets back up. other than that, queen is probably the endgame fight for sanji in this arc IMO.

if zoro goes up to the rooftop though, i see sanji going to defend robin from CP0 to return the favour.

i think oda is slowly moving towards a luffy vs kaido 1v1 or a momotaro (luffy, marco, yamato) plotline or a mixture of both.

but i wont be surprised if zoro goes up. he's had as much narrative buildup and portrayal in wano as luffy for the most part. this is zoro's arc in the yonko saga. hence i dont think its a big deal if zoro alone gets moments where he is put close to luffy like sanji got in WCI.

even narratively, we explored wano with two main plot narratives, one revolving around luffy's adventures while the other revolved around zoro's. the other plotlines were effectively tied into either luffy's or zoro's.

luffy led a part of strawhats to wano. zoro led a part of strawhats to wano.
both of them caused trouble when they came. got wanted posters first.
both fought hawkins.
luffy has a connection with tama. zoro has a connection with otoko.
luffy has a connection with okobore town. zoro has a connection with ebisu town.
luffy has a connection with hyogoro, a man from old wano. zoro formed one with yasuie, a man from old wano.
luffy met kid in act 2. zoro met killer in act 2.
luffy learnt ryou to fight kaido. zoro got enma to fight kaido.
luffy had a character moment with momo at udon. zoro had a similar one with hiyori at yasuie's execution.
they are the ones who started the ruckus at the onigashima live floor early on in act 3.
they tried to go up together but were sent down by the calamities.
plus out of all the strawhats, only they've said it explicitly that they're gonna fight against kaido in this arc.
on the rooftop both of them hurt kaido the most using their attacks.
and kaido has explicitly commented on both of their conquerors haki.

oden's character & design is also a mixture of luffy's and zoro's characters. although this is a separate discussion entirely.

you can't just put sanji up there like that when there's so much buildup for these two to fight kaido just because sanji needs to get everything zoro gets.

the only way i see sanji going to the rooftop is if we get another oars vs strawhat crew type situation where the strawhats gotta stall kaido for long enough in a PIS filled "fight" until luffy gets back up. other than that, queen is probably the endgame fight for sanji in this arc IMO.

if zoro goes up to the rooftop though, i see sanji going to defend robin from CP0 to return the favour.
You are wrong. Sanji Apoo role

Just thinking about the recent 'Wings of the PK' portrayal that Oda's given us with Zoro and Sanji.

It probably won't happen but wouldn't it be fitting if Zoro and Sanji are the ones to lift Luffy back up for the absolute final round.

Like a situation similar to the Lucci fight, where Luffy was for all intense and purposes down and unable to move but then hears Usopp's speech which gives him the spark for the last push to defeat Lucci.

We could get a scene where Luffy's down again, and Kaido is about to go for the kill but Zoro and Sanji (his 2 wings) hold him off just about before going down and provide some words of encouragement to Luffy. This could then lead to Luffy getting up and unlocking Gear 5 or Awakening etc.

If only I had not bought the possibility of:

- Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido
- Franky's Anti-Kaido Weapon
- Jinbei and Sanji confronting CP0 (one who comes for WW, the other one for Robin), maybe with the added help of Denjiro and Izo who haven't done anything noteworthy after 1022
- Yamato, Brook, Chopper, and Usopp vs the 4 top fighters of BMP when Onigashima lands on Wano

I would have entertained any possibility of Momotaro parallel or SHs vs Kaido.

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I mean Jabra did say it burns right down to his bones.
anyone at jabra's level would feel the heat at their bones when struck with DJ.
that's due to the heat and them being not strong enough.
that isnt ryuo/internal damage properties.

However, a more obvious thing is Sanjis quote against Wadatsumi about destroying the poisonous guts of a pufferfish.
the official translation alludes more towards him comparing fighting wadatsumi, a puffer fish fishman, to cooking a puffer fish. there's nothing said about internal damage.