Speculations Kaido vs Luffy, Zoro, Sanji

I can see Kaido vs the M3. I'm of firm belief that Kaido should not loose in a 1 v 1 battle with anyone in this arc. And for those that say Sanji would not damage Kaido; Kid, Law, and Killer were able to deal some kind of damage. Sanji skills and strength is on their level.

si lo veo, de hecho me pregunto si franky podria con un radical beam a bocajarro puede pasar o ignorar la defensa de kaido de alguna manera.

ahora, sanji daña en estado base a queen hibrido, seguramente tambien a king, con el raid suid las habilidades natas de sanji se multiplican.
que requiere armamento avanzado? joder si, lo requiere, y probablemente lo veamos si sube al techo.

es estupido, aun piensan que zoro decapitara a kaido?

jajaja

What do you mean it penetrates the inside? Any powerful kick can do that depending on the opponent too lol.
Nah. I forgot who I was talking too. The biggest sanji hater I've seen on this site.

Diable jambe specifically penetrates and attacks the inside
Post automatically merged:

stop lying. all jabra says is that iron body isnt working at all and his bones are feeling the heat.
:kobeha:
Lmao nice. You can't refute the words so you act like your headcanon is more credible than the manga. :whitepress:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Lmao nice. You can't refute the words so you act like your headcanon is more credible than the manga.
LMFAO

you're one to talk when your entire argument is "youre hating on the GOAT" and "you must be wrong because my headcanon should be right."

> jabra says iron body isnt able to defend it.
> he says he feels the heat at his bones when he is hit ~ he never says anything about internal damage. just the heat.
> he also comments on how the bones might be broken which happens literally after any strong kick to the ribs ever.

curiously NONE of sanji's opponents after that have EVER remarked about DJ's supposed internal destruction including in this arc where internal destruction is the main powerup for luffy but yeah hold onto your misinterpretation of a stray line from jabra for the sake of your headcanon.

kaido who took a whole ass red roc with internal destruction haki on it and got up like a mosquito bit him is gonna take damage from diable jambe's supposed internal destruction

some of these sanji fans headcanons are unreal LMFAO

Last edited:
LMFAO

you're one to talk when your entire argument is "youre hating on the GOAT" and "you must be wrong because my headcanon should be right."

> jabra says iron body isnt able to defend it.
> he says he feels the heat at his bones when he is hit ~ he never says anything about internal damage. just the heat.
> he also comments on how the bones might be broken which happens literally after any strong kick to the ribs ever.

curiously NONE of sanji's opponents after that have EVER remarked about DJ's supposed internal destruction including in this arc where internal destruction is the main powerup for luffy but yeah hold onto your misinterpretation of a stray line from jabra for the sake of your headcanon.

kaido who took a whole ass red roc with internal destruction haki on it and got up like a mosquito bit him is gonna take damage from diable jambe's supposed internal destruction

some of these sanji fans headcanons are unreal LMFAO
>hating on the goat is one of the main reasons you come here
>it's highlighted throughout the fight that sanjis kicks aren't completely breaking through his tekkai because of jabras proficiency. https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/qhUPtuZEzI1Q
>another link back my claim https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/7qcE14pDKVDe
>on top of all this the wolf goes on to say that he feels it burning to his bones.
It's not hard to see why I say it bypassed his iron body and burned his insides.

This arc isn't over yet and thinking sanji won't possibly get a power up in his big fight is ridiculous. A better diable jambe is guaranteed to happen at some point. If they talk about his diable jambe having those properties then it'll be in this arc during his fight with queen.

Only a fool would try to use the current arc that's not even over yet as evidence. I don't even know why I converse with you. You're a idiot.

Luffys redhawk obviously doesn't have the same fire power as hell memories🤡🤡🤡 foh:gokulaugh:

anyone at jabra's level would feel the heat at their bones when struck with DJ.
that's due to the heat and them being not strong enough.
that isnt ryuo/internal damage properties.

the official translation alludes more towards him comparing fighting wadatsumi, a puffer fish fishman, to cooking a puffer fish. there's nothing said about internal damage.
Bro he said it literally burns you to the bones. It has internal destruction properties. Keep projecting.

Why do you speak about your opinion like it's a fact? Headcanon is exactly that... headcanon.

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
>on top of all this the wolf goes on to say that he feels it burning to his bones.
that means exactly what's said. that he can feel the heat at his bones.

It's not hard to see why I say it bypassed his iron body and burned his insides.
nobody said it didnt bypass jabra's iron body lmao. that's precisely why jabra's feeling the heat at his bones. but is jabra's iron body even close to kaido's scales though? XD

This arc isn't over yet and thinking sanji won't possibly get a power up in his big fight is ridiculous. A better diable jambe is guaranteed to happen at some point. If they talk about his diable jambe having those properties then it'll be in this arc during his fight with queen.

Only a fool would try to use the current arc that's not even over yet as evidence. I don't even know why I converse with you. You're a idiot.
this entire passage is nothing but speculation and name calling lol. as long something hasn't happened in the manga, using it to claim sanji would fight kaido is BS LOL.

Luffys redhawk obviously doesn't have the same fire power as hell memories🤡🤡🤡 foh
learn to read you clown. i compared red roc + adv CoA to DJ.

Bro he said it literally burns you to the bones. It has internal destruction properties. Keep projecting.

Why do you speak about your opinion like it's a fact? Headcanon is exactly that... headcanon.
apparently now understanding that feeling the heat at his bones means that jabra felt the heat at his bones ... is head canon.
sanji fans logic: feeling the heat at his bones : burned jabra's flesh until the bones.

and you still deflected my point about how NOBODY in the entire post timeskip ever said a single thing about DJ's "internal destruction".
infact DJ had so much internal destruction that doflamingo casually blocked it without using haki.

:suresure::kobeha:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Which is the definition of bypassing.
yo lil goat those aint the official translations.

all it means is that the iron body defense that jabra uses is not working against DJ.
as in someone at jabra's level of iron body cannot stop it.
and that DJ is soo hot on jabra's skin that jabra can feel the heat of DJ at his bones.

also if DJ had internal destruction properties like you suggest, how was doflamingo able to stop it without using haki? oda clearly showed us doflamingo using haki multiple times in that arc but he didnt show it in that interaction.

im not gonna compare red hawk and DJ since they are very different attacks - red hawk is many times faster and more lethal than DJ.

and that DJ is soo hot on jabra's skin that jabra can feel the heat of DJ at his bones.
lemme rephrase it

DJ is soo hot (the temperature) that on contact with jabra's skin he can feel the heat at his bones. almost like being branded.

yo lil goat those aint the official translations.

all it means is that the iron body defense that jabra uses is not working against DJ.
as in someone at jabra's level of iron body cannot stop it.

also if DJ had internal destruction properties like you suggest, how was doflamingo able to stop it without using haki? oda clearly showed us doflamingo using haki multiple times in that arc but he didnt show it in that interaction.

im not gonna compare red hawk and DJ since they are very different attacks - red hawk is many times faster and more lethal than DJ.

lemme rephrase it

DJ is soo hot (the temperature) that on contact with jabra's skin he can feel the heat at his bones. almost like being branded.
The heat was still touching through the bones. That's an example of bypassing durability.

About Doflamingo, some people were saying Doffy uses barrier haki to defend himself against Sanji's DJ hence why he don't get burned.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The heat was still touching through the bones. That's an example of bypassing durability.
yeah. the heat went through jabra's iron body and jabra felt it.
that's like a property of the heat/flames in general.

that doesnt mean it can bypass stronger opponents defenses right let alone kaido's scales as the topic suggests?
the doflamingo barrier haki argument is kinda nonsense if you think about it since doflamingo didnt use barrier haki to stop law's best attacks nor did he use that to stop G4.

for the record, i dont even think pre wano luffy and zoro would be able to do bypass kaido's scales.
both got powerups in act 2 in the form of ryou and enma - powerups which were specifically given to hurt kaido.
if oda wanted sanji on the rooftop to fight kaido, he wouldve given him a similar arc where he gets a powerup from wano with the specific intent of hurting kaido.

he was given the raidsuit but that happened in WCI and nothing (yet) suggests that the raidsuit has attacks that can cause internal damage right?

ofcourse the situation and my opinion will change if sanji gets another powerup or something but as of now, IMO no.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Would be, oda instead keeps pushing yamato and momonosuke
I think she will probably end up defeated because she herself admitted (implicated) she is not capable to properly tackle him and Luffy might still take a while before jumping in but if he does soon perhaps it will be 2v1 and at this stage Zoro might very well jump in too because Luffy's famous words "I got this" would already be invalidated.