Fanclub Eustass "Captain" Kid FC

I've noticed that since 1003, we haven't seen Kid use punk rotten at all. I find this odd given how he claimed his strategy to beating the yonko was to crush and compact them to death, something he'd only be able to do with the giant arms of punk rotten, yet despite fighting big mom for quite some time, he is still using his standard metal arms.

I think the reason for this is that Kid changed strategies. He saw how effective internal damage and haki was against kaido and realized that punk rotten alone wouldn't cut it.

I think his new strategy will be to try to hurt big mom via electricity(which he can induce in his metal via magnetism), while also trying to use ryuo.

I've noticed that since 1003, we haven't seen Kid use punk rotten at all. I find this odd given how he claimed his strategy to beating the yonko was to crush and compact them to death, something he'd only be able to do with the giant arms of punk rotten, yet despite fighting big mom for quite some time, he is still using his standard metal arms.

I think the reason for this is that Kid changed strategies. He saw how effective internal damage and haki was against kaido and realized that punk rotten alone wouldn't cut it.

I think his new strategy will be to try to hurt big mom via electricity(which he can induce in his metal via magnetism), while also trying to use ryuo.
I believe that the Punk Rotten he showed on the roof was not the full form.

You are welcome brother.

But prepared… the next weeks and months…
I know... RIP Big Mom. I can’t wait
:kidsmile:
Post automatically merged:

I know Oda will never do this but I want a Underworld Arc with Kid and Killer as the protagonists. Some chapters focused on their backstory would be cool. Maybe Kid will be the "Dark Pirate King" or the "King of Underworld".
I hope we get Kid and Killer vs Luffy and Zoro in Loadstar and maybe Luffy and Kid vs Teach in the final war.

Last edited: