Powers & Abilities Shouheikun - Making of an unparalleled beast.

Who will be greater?

• Total voters
Disclaimer: This thread will contain historical spoilers without the spoiler tag at the end so you have been warned.

Shouheikun's Prowess:

Shouheikun right now when it comes to individual stats without a doubt the #1 dog in Qin (or tied with #1). Let's break this down one by one.

Leadership: He currently stands at the leadership ranking of 97 on par with Kyou of the Qin 6. , which is inferior to only the likes of Riboku the present day GOAT, Gakuki the man considered god of military, Yotanwa the King of Kings, Ei Sei the present king of Qin, Renpa.

Intelligence: He is on par with Ousen & Hakuki, and only inferior to Riboku. With the stat of 99

Strength: Hara has yet to update his strength stat akin to Riboku & Kashibou's. I assume this is for his eventual reveal as a complete martial monster. But I give him the strength stat of 95 (keep in mind characters surpass these stats by motivational boosts of all sorts in the manga). Which gives him a strength stat on par with Yotanwa. Reason being is that the individual Shouheikun chopped up is ranked at the strength stat of 90 & the one Yotanwa chopped up is also ranked at the strength stat of 90.

Remove the arm holding the weapon:

Slice off the head:

So overall we have:

Strength: 95+
Leadership: 97
Intelligence: 99

These are tied as the best stats out of any individual in the Qin right now. With Yotanwa coming in with:

Strength: 95
Leadership: 100
Intelligence: 96

Her being 3 stats inferior in intelligence to SHK, but 3 stats superior in leadership. And based on that portrayal above they're about near each other martially. However, Yotanwa has the S-rank experience that gives her the edge. So I would hold SHK as the #2 in Qin right now after Yotanwa. There's still an issue with Tou's experience, and him potentially being above him martially as well. But with SHK now having 99 in intelligence, I'm leaning towards giving SHK the edge over Tou now.

So regardless of that SHK now stands in top 3 of the Qin Military alongside Yotanwa & Tou (similar stats & superior stats, but inferior experience). With being superior to the likes of Ousen/Moubu/Kanki, same experience but superior stats.

Why am I using stats?? Simply because it's the best tool we have to judge where these dudes stands. None of these 3 have had a campaign that full allowed them to showcase their might. Tou & Yotanwa despite having campaigns have been subjected to plot of taking a backseat for other younger/less experienced generals to shine. I'm not blindly using stats, I'm using them with in conjunction with the manga. Hence the updating of SHK's strength stat with using the manga.

Story progression & the final game with Shouheikun:

Now you might be like bruh if this mf ain't even #1 in Qin right now, how he an unparalleled beast? Well simply because I'm not talking about right now, but what he will become. Now from this part on history spoilers will be used so PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Shin's antagonist:

-> Shouheikun wanted Shin the most out of all the youngins.
-> Shouheikun even wanted to give Shin the opportunity for Riboku
-> Shouheikun has consistantly kept a close eye on Shin's progression (literally and figuratively)
-> Shouheikun even provided HSU with the funds to boost their prowess.
-> He allowed Kyoukai to continue to stay with the HSU as Shin's Lt. something that was a complete anomaly.

... however what happens later down the line?

Since Hara is going with the SHK betrayal story of the history based on his SHK vs Moubu one-shot. SHK is the very reason the HSU is decimated. SHK comes in to pincer the HSU while HSU is fighting Kouen. In this battle Shin loses several of his top commanders, who are essentially shins closest friends too. So the very man who played a crucial part in helping build up the HSU to what it was by showing Shin a good favoritism in regards to looking out for him and what have you... that very man will be the one who will be responsible for the darkest moment of the HSU.

Now Shin is then meant to comeback under Ousen. Will he not seek revenge? Will he not aim to take out the man who fucked him over and fucked over the Qin? I believe he will. Thus Hara building up the story between Shin & SHK since the early stages of the manga. SHK will be Shin's main Chu opponent during the 600k campaign. And by this time he will be the top dog in China, surpassing Kouen.

Having an Ei Sei at Sai moment:

You see a crucial part of Shouheikun's history in his betrayal of the Qin is that he then goes and starts rebellions in the cities Shin has conquered. He rallies the people across multiple cities into joining him, where he eventually goes and pincers the HSU. He at this point is the last big royal bloodline of Chu. Meaning he will be fullfilling the very role that Ei Sei fullfilled.

What does this mean? It means that eventually that leadership stat of 97, is bound to hit 100 as the series goes on... as there are still 10+ years left before the Chu campaign. But not only that, his intelligence is already at 99, hell just within a few arcs that bitch is gone hit 100 bruh. Then when it comes to martial might, he can still very well be growing in prowess just like Moubu and co are. Since training is something that exists. That experience rank is also gonna be S-ranked.

So you have a guy who will be at his peak:

Leadership: 100
Intelligence: 100
Martial Might: 95-98
Experience rank: S

That's literally the perfect fucking general. Hell for all we know this mf might even end up with 100 strength stat. :yasu:

So this is primarily why I disagreed with the homie @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung on SHK's prime.. cause this man has yet to hit his prime.. and when this mf does dude is gone be virtually unrivaled. Serving as the perfect opponent for the man aiming to be the greatest general. I'm telling y'all man Hara is cooking up some wild ass stuff with this dude for when it comes to his peak.

Leave your opinions down below!

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Hardcore historical spoilers ahead

So this is primarily why I disagreed with the homie @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung on SHK's prime.. cause this man has yet to hit his prime..
I meant in terms of martial talent lol. As he is not fighting actively on the battlefield anymore I think at best his skills as a warrior have stagnated, though as you said his intelligence and leadership skills are both growing.

Shouheikun is my favorite Kingdom character but I don’t agree with you here:

that very man will be the one who will be responsible for the darkest moment of the HSU.
SHK will be Shin's main Chu opponent during the 600k campaign.
I don’t see it playing out this way, Shouheikun has been set up more as an opponent for both Moubu and Ei Sei than he has for Shin. Shin’s main Chu opponent will be Kou En but more on that later.

Shouheikun and Ei Sei have both been written with practically identical backstories in mind, Ei Sei being a Qin prince held hostage in Zhao, Shouheikun being a Chu prince held hostage in Qin, at least at first. Where they differ is that
A) Shouheikun had a privileged upbringing in Qin whereas Ei Sei was brutally abused in Zhao.
B) Ei Sei was rescued and brought back to Qin whereas Shouheikun was left in Qin as a political prisoner.

This is ultimately what defines Ei Sei’s motive to unify China as well as explains what will ultimately cause Shouheikun to defect back to Chu. Ei Sei has personally experienced harm as a result of the hatred bread by the warring states era, where Shouheikun lived a privileged upbringing in an enemy state and ultimately rose to the top of said state without ever experiencing any harm done to him by Qin, and thus he never learned the lessons that Sei did (why ending the warring states era is necessary).

In addition to this, Hara has well established Shouheikun as a future conflict for Moubu, not Shin. I won’t go into detail there because I don’t really care lol. Mouten and Shouheikun also have a much more important history than Shin and Shouheikun do.

I think Shouheikun and Shin do have a lot in common, both started their lives as being at the bottom of their respective societies and both rose to the top of them, but if we look at the series chronologically, Shin’s opponent by the time of the Chu campaign has to be Kou En. At least imo.

I think Chu will thematically be, for Shin, the moment where he elevates himself to be a contender for the greatest general of all time, truly proving himself as the greatest general ever not during the Chu Arc but in the arc right after the Chu Arc which will be the Qi remnants Arc. By the time the Chu Arc rolls around, Shin will be a true member of the 6GG and will have defeated Kanki when Yan falls, but Shin will not yet have solidified himself as “the Greatest General ever,” merely a standout member of the 6GG.

So for the Chu Arc, there will be two separate Chu Invasions. The first Chu invasion results in Shin and Mouten getting their teeth kicked in by Kou En and Shouheikun, and the second Chu invasion is where Shin has learned the lessons from his first failure, and defeats both Renpa and Kou En, showing that Shin has both surpassed Renpa’s era of Great Generals, as well as Kou En who stands shoulder to shoulder with Riboku and Gaku Ki.

So yeah I don’t think Shouheikun is Shin’s big enemy in Chu, he is more appropriately an enemy for Sei, Mouten, and Moubu.

Great post
I meant in terms of martial talent lol. As he is not fighting actively on the battlefield anymore I think at best his skills as a warrior have stagnated, though as you said his intelligence and leadership skills are both growing.
So my disagreement was just that his martial prowess didn't peak yet either, but would be growing as the series continues, because even if he's not active on the battlefield, he would still be keeping his skills sharpened through training and what have you.

I think Shouheikun and Shin do have a lot in common, both started their lives as being at the bottom of their respective societies and both rose to the top of them, but if we look at the series chronologically, Shin’s opponent by the time of the Chu campaign has to be Kou En. At least imo.
Yea tbh, I'm split between SHK & Kouen, on one hand I would like Kouen to be that dude but on the other hand SHK got the perfect set up for it.

So for the Chu Arc, there will be two separate Chu Invasions. The first Chu invasion results in Shin and Mouten getting their teeth kicked in by Kou En and Shouheikun, and the second Chu invasion is where Shin has learned the lessons from his first failure, and defeats both Renpa and Kou En, showing that Shin has both surpassed Renpa’s era of Great Generals, as well as Kou En who stands shoulder to shoulder with Riboku and Gaku Ki.
Hmm based on what I read historically:

Shin & Mouten had separated upon entering the Chu where each would start taking their own castles and what have you. After they had fully established rule over the big cities they had conquered, Shin had to leave for something related to the Yan at that point, then when returns in order to meet up with Mouten's army, it's then that Kouen uses the opportunity to ambush Shin's army, then the city Shin specifically had conquered is put into a rebellion led by SHK who then comes for Shin.

So it's HSU vs SHK & Kouen, since Mouten was at a different area in the Chu waiting for Shin to meet him. It's also why only Shin's army is stated to have been annihialted.