Chapter title: Tartaros

Chapter begins with King going after Zoro.
Zoro: "Mr. Nosebleed I will leave the live floor to you!"
Zoro uses a new move called "Roar of the Wind-Tiger" and hits King with it. King lands in another floor and Zoro chases him.
Sanji: "Don‘t get lost Marimo."
Marco leaves and wants to find the other scabbards.
Sanji vs Queen begins.
Sanji uses DJ against Queen and new attack called "Devil‘s Wink". His kick creates a shockwave mixed with flames. Sanji learned this attack from Iva.
Queen is badly damaged.
Queen uses a new technique. He shoots from his back little rockets which chase Sanji. Sanji can dodge them but some of them explode beneath him. A poisonous gas emerges from the explosion.
Sanji gets poisoned and coughs blood. His vision is blurred and he can’t see Queen through the smoke.
Queen shoots three laser beams at Sanji, he can dodge two of them but the third one hits his right arm.
Sanji lies on the floor and coughs a lot of blood.
Queen laughs at Sanji and says: "I heard about a guy named O-Soba Mask. In realty it was you and you used one of Judges Raid Suits, am I right? You’re just a cheap product made by a lesser scientist. Beating you will be a pleasure Judge’s son!"
Sanji stands up and is pissed : "I don’t care about the relationship between you and that idiot. I prefer if you call me a first-rate chef. I’m the son of Red Leg Zeff!"
Sanji’s foot is covered in a red flame.
"Diable Jambe: Gates to the Underworld Tartaros."

Chaper End
No break next week

I fucking hate you guys, all with that Lance Pic... You're made to be hatred
Post automatically merged:

Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,023: "First Rate Chef" (一流のシェフ).

In the cover, Kaku and Jabra are fighting over being Lucci's right hand man.

Chapter starts with PageOne waking up after Big Mom's punch. He wants to kill Usopp and Nami and he can sense them and goes to the live floor. But he can't sense Ulti and begins to worry.

We cut back to Usopp and Nami and they're wondering what their role will be. Usopp has a bad feeling and says PageOne might have woken up (observation haki hint) and it if that's the case he wants Nami to take Tama and run and let him be the one who faces Pageone

Cut to Onigashima's basement, Kiku wakes up and rushes to Kinemon but Kinemon is not breathing at all and then we see Kanjuro wake up again.

Kanjuro: "You think you'll get rid of me that easily? I've suffered for way too long, this country killed my family, my dreams, my everything !"

Kiku: "I'm sorry Kanjuro, but we'll have to settle this now"

Kiku vs Kanjuro begins.

Cut to the Live Floor and we see Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen. Alot of gifters are interrupting the fight.

Sanji: "Mosshead, this little nobodies are getting annoying, I think it's time to pull that technique"

Zoro: "... Huh?"

Sanji uses conquerors haki and knocks out every fodder

Zoro then smiles

King: "Is this the power of the right hand man of Luffy?"
Queen: "Damn you Germa!"

Sanji:"Don't call me that, I'm a first rate chef who just loves to fight"

Sanji then speed blitzes Queen and kicks him out of the live floor.

Sanji: "Marimo, let me take care of this guy and I'll let you handle the bird"

Zoro:"Got it!"

End of the chapter, no break in next Jump issue.
Fake