What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Chrono here….

With the latest spoilers and with last chapter. I have changed my predication to Sanji vs King/Queen and Zoro going back to the roof to fight Kaido. I wanted to write a thread before the spoilers, which I did….however I ended up not wanting to post it. However to go through with it. Zoro’s entire plotline in Wano cant conclude on the Live Performance floor, since hes been built up to do other things….since it is his arc. Also Drake being on the Live Performance floor, gives someone to distract Queen whilst Sanji fights King. But yes, I do believe Sanji will end up defeating both Calamities….whilst Luffy, Zoro, Momo and Yamato take down Kaido. Yall may think this is far fetched….but honestly yh it feels like its pointing to the direction of Sanji being the hero of the live performance floor (contradicting Black Maria’s statement). Whilst Zoro….possibly ….kills an extremely weakened Kaido and looks like Ryuma.

@The Unworthy @Bango🍅 @RayanOO @Jackteo @stealthblack @Vinsmoke D. Zolo
Chrono is my boi but gaddem :catsweat:

still kinda weird tho, you would imagine that hinting at sanji being genetically related to kings race would make sense that he would fight him

but queen and germa stuff also is a connection so eh maybe it’s 2v2 after all
True, but if this is a tag team fight - Zoro can switch with Sanji for a while.

:moonwalk::shocking:

I

Indigo

Hello Chrono here….

With the latest spoilers and with last chapter. I have changed my predication to Sanji vs King/Queen and Zoro going back to the roof to fight Kaido. I wanted to write a thread before the spoilers, which I did….however I ended up not wanting to post it. However to go through with it. Zoro’s entire plotline in Wano cant conclude on the Live Performance floor, since hes been built up to do other things….since it is his arc. Also Drake being on the Live Performance floor, gives someone to distract Queen whilst Sanji fights King. But yes, I do believe Sanji will end up defeating both Calamities….whilst Luffy, Zoro, Momo and Yamato take down Kaido. Yall may think this is far fetched….but honestly yh it feels like its pointing to the direction of Sanji being the hero of the live performance floor (contradicting Black Maria’s statement). Whilst Zoro….possibly ….kills an extremely weakened Kaido and looks like Ryuma.

holy shit, even Chrono is starting to believe ZKK, damn

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Hello Chrono here….

LMFAO

Yes, holding off two Yonko Commanders momentarily before getting blasted away is comparable to holding off two Yonkos momentarily before getting blasted away.

Like, damn lol
Your comparison is incorrect, two Yonkous who were playing, swing their weapon. Zoro didn't even receive direct impact of their weapon, and he block it for a moment / a second / few seconds before being teleported. Sanji received direct attacks from the YCs for a period of time. That's why those two feats are comparable.

Status
Not open for further replies.