What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't. He's just trying to elevate Sanji. That's always his ulterior motive. He will even elevate Zoro to elevate Sanji lol
I only brought Zoro
Please don't. He's just trying to elevate Sanji. That's always his ulterior motive. He will even elevate Zoro to elevate Sanji lol
I was commenting purely on Zoro.
I don't see Sanji beating both commanders.

The only thing out of mind is comparing the feat of straight up momentarily stalemating two Yonko's combined power to this:

Off-screen trying to go against two YCs and losing immediately while accomplishing absolutely nothing.

Hell, even Zoro with 30+ bones broken and completely depleted stamina went 1v1 against Hybrid Kaido for a good minute and managed to scar him for life and hinder him from going after Luffy until he woke up. Queen and King were spotless.

There are a lot of stuff you can praise Sanji for in last two chapters but don't attempt to overblow a feat that doesn't even exist. You're literally saying that getting your ass handed by two characters immediately without doing even a hint of damage in an off-screen moment is comparable to on-screen stalemating two Yonkos. Like, how are they even similar- let alone comparable?

Marco held Queen + King for 1-2 hours straight, btw.
Comparing the two feats isn't right either.... cause both are world aparts as you mentioned....

and you my friend are mistaken me for trying to push any agenda here.... calm down LOL

I'm stating facts here only...
1- Sanji went against King and Queen, sure got thrown attacked and overwhelmed off-screen, but him getting up immediately with no major damage is impressive
2- Zoro's feat of withstanding Two Yonko attack combined momentarily is even waay more impressive, and the result of that is 30 broken bones.... regardless of damage, it's way more impressive
3- Despite having said both, Zoro would still get overwhelmed by both King and Queen together... same as Sanji... regardless if Zoro's feat was greater or not... and there is a simple reason for that... which is that Zoro vs King (1 vs 1) will have Zoro getting wounded and attacked whether you want to believe it will happen or not... So having both attack you at same time logically will overwhelm you...

Unless you actually believe Zoro will win against King without having received A SINGLE ATTACK... if that's the case... it's not smart to continue debating with you

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Hello Chrono here….

With the latest spoilers and with last chapter. I have changed my predication to Sanji vs King/Queen and Zoro going back to the roof to fight Kaido. I wanted to write a thread before the spoilers, which I did….however I ended up not wanting to post it. However to go through with it. Zoro’s entire plotline in Wano cant conclude on the Live Performance floor, since hes been built up to do other things….since it is his arc. Also Drake being on the Live Performance floor, gives someone to distract Queen whilst Sanji fights King. But yes, I do believe Sanji will end up defeating both Calamities….whilst Luffy, Zoro, Momo and Yamato take down Kaido. Yall may think this is far fetched….but honestly yh it feels like its pointing to the direction of Sanji being the hero of the live performance floor (contradicting Black Maria’s statement). Whilst Zoro….possibly ….kills an extremely weakened Kaido and looks like Ryuma.

@The Unworthy @Bango🍅 @RayanOO @Jackteo @stealthblack @Vinsmoke D. Zolo
Chrono believes in ZKK

T-R-A-I-T-O-R

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Your comparison is incorrect, two Yonkous who were playing, swing their weapon. Zoro didn't even receive direct impact of their weapon, and he block it for a moment / a second / few seconds before being teleported. Sanji received direct attacks from the YCs for a period of time. That's why those two feats are comparable.
LMFAOOO what?
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.