What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes 1080 cannon is just wind released, it is not a finisher capable of taking YC1 level guys down.
Here Kaido and Big Mom each use 55% of their max capacity (no adv CoC used, and a ranged attack which is weaker than a melee attack from a melee specific weapon) to create an attack 110% of their max capacity (outside of awakening), and it low diffed Zoro. Similarly an adv CoC Raime Hakke which is 90% of Kaido's max capacity (outside of awakening) would low-mid diff all out Zoro.

Boro breath if not cut through with specific counter techniques melts normal humans, boundman Luffy doesn't have normal physiology.
Boundman Luffy would have no sold Hakai just like he no sold boro breath. If he used King Kong gun he would have overpowered it.
Luffy was worried about Zoro (and the others hence his warning),
Ikogu is a wind blast and it's hyped as hell.

The attack Roger used to make a plaything out of Oden of all people was also a wind blast.

If you're ignoring the insane portrayal and hype it got from Kidd, Law, Luffy, Killer, and Kaido/BM themselves just to call it a "wind blast" then you need to re-consider a lot of things.

Raime Hakke with CoC coating couldn't even deal half-decent damage to Law on a direct, unblocked hit lmao. Not only the guy got back up in a page or two, but then he went on to fight BM right after and showed zero hint of any lasting hindrance. Hell, Zoro with 30+ bones broken and almost depleted stamina did more damage to Kaido than Kaido's TB did to Law.

And Law is really, really not a physical monster.

I have no idea why there is so much arguing about Zoro and Kaido

Like damn man even I can't refute the ZKK train anymore, and I primarily refuted it only because initial theories had it seem like Zoro was going to entirely trample over Luffy's own victory.

However, we are literally at the point of the EXACT scenario I had argued could support ZKK:

- Zoro leaves the Kaido fight, thereby not stepping in Luffy's toes (chapter 1010)

- Zoro intends to get healed (1015)

- Zoro instead sets his focus on a Calamity (1022)

- Someone connects Zoro to Shimotsuki (literally this chapter)

This is virtually the best way ZKK can happen, because now Zoro gets his fight while subsequently not doing anything to harm Luffy's victory, while ALSO being painted as the Ryuma incarnate people expect him to be this arc.

I've always been a strong supporter of narrative over "expectations", but when the narrative begins to agree with expectations, you can start to see what I mean here

ok guys in all seriousness now Sanji doesnt have a dna modification this is why:

1. Sora done everything she could to protect sanji. If sanji gets a lineage factor then everything she did was for nothing. Sanji loves his mother and if he had a lineage factor knowing that his mother died trying to protect him from him having it, He probably wont even use it ever.
2. Judge himself seen sanji use fire and never commented on his power. If sanji had a fire based lineage factor modification then judge would have known that hes using it. But he said nothing about it and infact said sanji never awakened his power. Why's that?
3. King is from a fire based clan, Therefor his fire ability is irrelevant of a DF. Lineage factors are from DF modification from what we know. If king is using a technique then it cant be passed on through DNA. Techniques can only be learnt. Sanji could be using a similar technique to the one kings using though, Which would make more sense.

but obviously we know oda can write over anything and make it make sense. So yeah technically we cant know what oda is thinking and he could make sanji have a lineage factor modification and even it being kings dna.
But its very unlikely.

Yeah...Oda ruined Sanji...
So the moral of the story is, take drugs kids, modify and get random DNA to enhance yourselfs. Don't be human kids!
Nice writing Oda lmao - what kinda BS is that?
The moral is that Sanji is that much stronger because he has kept his "humanity".

The line that Judge crossed and Sora died to prevent was taking away their emotions. Turning them into monsters with no empathy.

Because Sanji's emotions were saved, they now serve as fuel for Sanji's fire, and something that will push him to levels of strength his siblings could never dream of.

One Piece is always about "what on the inside" that matters, and that's where Sanji's more humane than any member of Germa.

I have no idea why there is so much arguing about Zoro and Kaido

Like damn man even I can't refute the ZKK train anymore, and I primarily refuted it only because initial theories had it seem like Zoro was going to entirely trample over Luffy's own victory.

However, we are literally at the point of the EXACT scenario I had argued could support ZKK:

- Zoro leaves the Kaido fight, thereby not stepping in Luffy's toes (chapter 1010)

- Zoro intends to get healed (1015)

- Zoro instead sets his focus on a Calamity (1022)

- Someone connects Zoro to Shimotsuki (literally this chapter)

This is virtually the best way ZKK can happen, because now Zoro gets his fight while subsequently not doing anything to harm Luffy's victory, while ALSO being painted as the Ryuma incarnate people expect him to be this arc.

I've always been a strong supporter of narrative over "expectations", but when the narrative begins to agree with expectations, you can start to see what I mean here
Yeah at this point I don't give a damn if Zoro doesn't fight Kaidou anymore, because all the evidences are laid right infront of us. All we have to do now is wait and see if Oda is willing to go through.

The RS is a suit, it's doesn't fuse with Sanji, so how does it activate anything?
And again, they were checking on Sanji DNA since he was born and they said it changed back to normal. If simply wearing a suit would re-activate it, then how were they not able to re-activate it when Sanji was stil a kid?
No, they did not. They said it was successfully modified. He simply didn't express any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.