• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy fuck so much foreshadowing from TB is coming true :crazwhat:

- Sanji's Hell Memories

- Zoro cutting fire

- Zoro's connection with Ryuma

Now we might be getting a Devil like transformation from Sanji

With Zoro back then telling Usopp not to excite Sanji anymore or he might turn into something, and now Zoro telling Sanji not to hold back :crazwhat:

If Oda fucking planned this from the chapter he introduced Sanji

When he said he's ready to walk across any path, be it the paths of a Pirate or a Devil:crazwhat:

And then the hints he dropped through out the manga with Sanji saying that he will turn into the Demon/Devil of the Blue Sea if Enel lays a finger on Nami

And then his Devil's leg, and talking about how the Spices come from the Devil and his attack that finished off Jabra might have been a little too spicy :crazwhat:

Is Oda legit doing this ? We gonna get Fallen Angel aka the Devil Sanji with wings and shit ?:crazwhat:

If all of this TB stuff comes true than god damn we're in for a treat

Oda setting up so much hype shit for Sanji :crazwhat:

stop copying my theory:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-in-a-supposed-transformation-not-in-rs.5744/

:myman: :madmonk:

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

What is the average age of Brago's viewership?

What a retarded thumbnail. It seems like Covid forced a lot of One Piece Youtubers into clickbaitism for little children who think that Wano is the greatest arc ever made.
:risitavirus:

oda can't take a break to shit on sanji character right ?!

D: Oda-san, hello!! Vinsmoke Judge and Sanji's hair are yellow. If this is so, why do the four remaining Vinsmoke kids dye their hair when they were little? Or was it caused by the Lineage Factor? -from Kunlun Pretzel

O: This question is from overseas, huh. Certainly the brothers having different hair colors is odd, I guess. You've already given the answer. This is because of the manipulated Lineage Factor. Sanji was the only one not affected, so he and his father have the same hair color.

Well, the thing is.... King is also considered a Dragon DF user... on top of that... Ryuuma also slayed a different type of dragon from Kaido....
I personally think Zoro's best pro ZKK chapter was the chapter of Kaen Attack.... where Big Mom screamed at Kaido to dodge and Kaido felt Oden's presence with Zoro...
That and the chapter where Zoro sends a slash at Queen and said he came here to cut down Kaido...

And there are other chapters too.... like the chapters where Zoro and Kaido literally say the exact same lines:
Kaido to Kid: Tell them, you are playing little pirate games
Zoro to Luffy about Usopp returning: We're not playing little pirate games

And many others...I think connects Zoro to Kaido more than this current one...

Anyways, I'm a believer in MKK LMAO (Momo Killing Kaido)
Kaido disrespect Momo too much, Kill his father, responsible of his mother dead. Destroy his country. Kaido only respect people by strength. Kaido need his wound be reopen

And everyone else did give it insane portrayal. Luffy also warned EVERYONE before the attack came- and he clearly didn't manage to stalemate it or even try to do it. If he was that strong, he'd have just went G4 instead of wasting his time and overpowered it rather than running away with a big-ass mouth opened in shock while Zoro blocks it. So quit your wanking.

Hell, again, Raime Hakkei with CoC coating did literally no damage to Law while Asura scarred Kaido for life, and you say a single Raime Hakkei defeats Zoro lol. Hell, the same attack couldn't even knockout a 90% dead Zoro- as he was conscious enough to see Luffy's CoC coated attacks at the end of the chapter.
Luffy was saving stamina at that point, working out how to beat Kaido because the previous round of G4 left the others completely helpless to deal with the situation, being much weaker and having a defeatist pussy mindset.

Ryuo infused King Kong Gun could definitely overpower it, if Zoro (who is physically weaker than base Luffy, let alone G4 Luffy, let alone KING moves of G4 Luffy) can stall it.

Scarred for life, but couldn't knock off his feet for 2 seconds, get the fuck out of here with that bullshit, even Zoro was disappointed in his failure.

This will be too soon I think but for sure can be a powerup in the end war Against the Navy or vs Blackbeard and his crew
hmm, btw i have this lingering thought in my mind ragrding sanji's flames turning into a different hue seeing how the anime has portrayed haki colors of combatants .

Zoro has purple , Luffy has red ,and katakuri has blue

so with that in mind if sanji does incorporate ryou in his flames ... they may turn a different color depending on his haki's color , but this notion is too elaborated and a bit farfetched .

Status
Not open for further replies.