What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Imagine someone saying "I wanted to knock you down with me" and make sense out of it lmao.

Zoro obviously wanted to "defeated you with me" because that's what happened to Zoro after Asura; he was defeated.

Why the fuck would Zoro care about sending people flying with his sword cuts LOL. He could cut off both of Kaido's arms and Kaido can still keep standing while a fodder suplex from Franky might make him fall down. Cuts don't act like pushes, genius.
candibois who cant speak an inch of japanese are talking about mistranslations and secondary meanings.
all to downplay zoro.

A

Akagaminoproduction

Btw Zoro saying "I was not able to knock you down" in 1010 is a mistranslation.

Raws have been posted in many threads and Zoro simply said he wanted to bring Kaido down along with him- basically, Zoro was disappointed because he didn't defeat Kaido then and there, not because he didn't knock Kaido off his feet.

So, yeah. Delusional claim is delusional.
Obviously man.... Ashura was meant to take kaido down along with zoro... I dont understand how pushing down on ground is a feat for zoro especially when his captain was out cold and law was only remaining fighter...

Yes because rather than re-enter G4 he decided to use red-hawk. Did you read the chapter?
Zoro used his all out attack and said he wasn't saving anything, get fucked you bad faith liar.
Either post a scan of Luffy saying he can stop Hakai but doesn't want to waste stamina, or hush lol.

Imagine thinking Luffy would rather have his crewmmate die while he's running away with a gaping, shocked expression than try and help him if he's able to. Jesus. At least know the characters you fanboy for.

When did I even say Zoro wasn't going all out? I like how you ignored my entire post and responded to something not even mentioned as you clearly don't have any argument.

You know ZKK is a thing when paper accepts it:crazwhat:
I've always liked the theory. Thematically it 100% makes sense. Kaido wants to die. He'll never leave Wano alone. He never stays captured for long, etc etc. He very clearly should die (whether he does or not is up to Oda).

My only actual, major issue with it was Oda ever having Zoro supercede Luffy's accomplishments, especially against Luffy's first Yonko battle. Its why I always was a sceptic and argued against it. However this route totally makes it possible now.

Not having Zoro participate in the "final" battle against Kaido, but still being the savior of Wano as Ryuma's descendant just works. It does nothing to harm Luffy's fight against Kaido, he'll have beat him, but it does not stop Kaido from getting up one last time at a critical moment for Zoro.

Once you remove that concern, it really shouldn't matter anymore.

I've always liked the theory. Thematically it 100% makes sense. Kaido wants to die. He'll never leave Wano alone. He never stays captured for long, etc etc. He very clearly should die (whether he does or not is up to Oda).

My only actual, major issue with it was Oda ever having Zoro supercede Luffy's accomplishments, especially against Luffy's first Yonko battle. However this route totally makes it possible now.

Not having Zoro participate in the "final" battle against Kaido, but still being the savior of Wano as Ryuma's descendant just works. It does nothing to harm Luffy's fight against Kaido, he'll have beat him, but it does not stop Kaido from getting up one last time at a critical moment for Zoro.
That's exactly the same problem for me. ZKK happening after Luffy gets his moment and 'beats' him is totally fine with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.