What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always liked the theory. Thematically it 100% makes sense. Kaido wants to die. He'll never leave Wano alone. He never stays captured for long, etc etc. He very clearly should die (whether he does or not is up to Oda).

My only actual, major issue with it was Oda ever having Zoro supercede Luffy's accomplishments, especially against Luffy's first Yonko battle. However this route totally makes it possible now.

Not having Zoro participate in the "final" battle against Kaido, but still being the savior of Wano as Ryuma's descendant just works. It does nothing to harm Luffy's fight against Kaido, he'll have beat him, but it does not stop Kaido from getting up one last time at a critical moment for Zoro.
When Kaido pierced Kinemon with a sword, he said: The problem with defeat is... So few can accept it when it arrives!!!

Maybe Kaido will not accept losing after being defeated by Luffy? Then maybe he tries to blow up all the citizens in the Flower Capital as revenge or something, then Zoro jumps in to the air and kills Kaido.

G

Gorosei Informer

Ryuma only had one eye? :zosleepy:
I'm guessing he must have lost it when he was older and closer to his death? I always got the impression he was one-eyed from his zombie somehow.

And yet some people out there still call that arc, "Filler Bark", SMFH. Literally setup 2 Yonko arcs, set up Kuma and his character arc, Zoro's and Sanji's future storylines, meeting Brook the next SH at the time and thus his connection to Laboon as well, Moria etc, sigh.

The first wear was vs P1, the second was at the bathhouse, i gess sanji was feeling weird since then.
It was sus that base sanji blocked the ink that was easilly destroying ships.
Maybe the durability remarks that sanji was always making is infact his exoskeleton manifesting.
If the suit was that durable ichiji would not get ned diffed by katakuri.
I think the arrow scene was just a gag and sanji wouldn't get hurt by some Kanjuro arrows.
I think Oda actually forgot about the bath scene and he meant the time when Sanji clashed with King this chapter as it makes more sense, if he was feeling weird since the bath he would have probably figured it out by now.

A

Akagaminoproduction

It should be. Momo turning into a huge Dragon means he has more physical strength, tougher body to hard and possibly could replicate Kaido’s elemental attacks… if these things don’t make you a competent and better fighter I don’t know what could. Furthermore, the possibility of Momo somehow being capable of transforming into hybrid is even greater of making him a better fighter.
Luffy struggled a lot with his DF if momo still has child mind.... he should be no different

downplaying hakkai which is by far the strongest attack we've seen in the series yet.
Downplaying ? He just said coc coating attacks by one yonkou is stronger than random slashes by yonkous.
We know that kaido and big mom easily dodge big mom sovereignty attack which don't include any coc coating for example. That is just idea. Not downplaying.

I've always liked the theory. Thematically it 100% makes sense. Kaido wants to die. He'll never leave Wano alone. He never stays captured for long, etc etc. He very clearly should die (whether he does or not is up to Oda).

My only actual, major issue with it was Oda ever having Zoro supercede Luffy's accomplishments, especially against Luffy's first Yonko battle. Its why I always was a sceptic and argued against it. However this route totally makes it possible now.

Not having Zoro participate in the "final" battle against Kaido, but still being the savior of Wano as Ryuma's descendant just works. It does nothing to harm Luffy's fight against Kaido, he'll have beat him, but it does not stop Kaido from getting up one last time at a critical moment for Zoro.

Once you remove that concern, it really shouldn't matter anymore.
Aaaaand Oda said that Luffy never kill his enemies he just punch out their evil ambition. And no neither Zoro will do this.

Kaido will not be killed by anyone. This bullshit lasted too much.

Hello Chrono here….

With the latest spoilers and with last chapter. I have changed my predication to Sanji vs King/Queen and Zoro going back to the roof to fight Kaido. I wanted to write a thread before the spoilers, which I did….however I ended up not wanting to post it. However to go through with it. Zoro’s entire plotline in Wano cant conclude on the Live Performance floor, since hes been built up to do other things….since it is his arc. Also Drake being on the Live Performance floor, gives someone to distract Queen whilst Sanji fights King. But yes, I do believe Sanji will end up defeating both Calamities….whilst Luffy, Zoro, Momo and Yamato take down Kaido. Yall may think this is far fetched….but honestly yh it feels like its pointing to the direction of Sanji being the hero of the live performance floor (contradicting Black Maria’s statement). Whilst Zoro….possibly ….kills an extremely weakened Kaido and looks like Ryuma.

@The Unworthy @Bango🍅 @RayanOO @Jackteo @stealthblack @Vinsmoke D. Zolo
Slowly but surely, abandoning previous " predictions " in favor of the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.