What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
random slashes from yonkos lmfao
you do realize that its a named attack from two yonkos with aim to kill all 5 supernovas right?
Dude , I'm not saying weak attack. Yeah so powerful attack to kill all of them. Just we are trying to say coc coating Base attacks more powerful than this attack. Because if your opponent has coc coating or advanced coc , these kind of attack won't be problem. When we see yonkoi fights , we saw it. But roof teams have lack of this ability at that moment. To conclude , our idea is coc coating one attack more destructive than two yonkou not coc attacks. That is all. No downplaying.
When kaido easily dodge sovereignty attack from Big Mom, luffy hit kaido with coc coating and left huge damage.
If a yonkou hit zoro at closer range with coc coating , holding swords totally would be useless. You know , this attack destroy inside of opponent . I'm not offensive .d

That works for every other villain. Kaido is the only one that says he will never leave Wano alone. His introduction has shown that you can't keep him chained forever. He will escape eventually. Compare to someone like Crocodile. He gave up on his ambitions for Alabasta. Doflamingo has never been captured and isn't Kaido/aka a far weaker threat.
Those are the primary differences between those villains and Kaido.

I'm not saying it's 100% guaranteed, but the parallels are uncanny, and the situations we are witnessing can allow it to happen because now there is a fully established connection to Zoro and Ryuma. It's no longer a "parallel", the story is literally telling you they are related in some way, including Ushimaru.

I even implied in that post, we have to be willing to suspend disbelief and believe that Oda can have a main character kill a villain. With any other character it doesn't make sense, but with Kaido it does. With Zoro's clear parallels to Ryuma, it can
Do you know this is a manga for young kids too? What kind of message could be come from someone like Yamato, helping Luffy or who knows to kill his own father? I don't think this will happen.

A

Akagaminoproduction

It could honestly go either way Momo having the mind of a child or his mind also matured due to the DF I mean…. And about struggling I could agree if you are referring to elemental abilities and becoming a hybrid, but I won’t be surprised if Oda rushed this and had Momo using these abilities with some convincing difficulties.
TCB scans had dialogue of shinobu saying his mind still remain same.... I like oda when he sneakily pulls trash plot point along with most hype thing so no one notices the trash plot......

That works for every other villain. Kaido is the only one that says he will never leave Wano alone. His introduction has shown that you can't keep him chained forever. He will escape eventually. Compare to someone like Crocodile. He gave up on his ambitions for Alabasta. Doflamingo has never been captured and isn't Kaido/aka a far weaker threat.
Those are the primary differences between those villains and Kaido.

I'm not saying it's 100% guaranteed, but the parallels are uncanny, and the situations we are witnessing can allow it to happen because now there is a fully established connection to Zoro and Ryuma. It's no longer a "parallel", the story is literally telling you they are related in some way, including Ushimaru.

I even implied in that post, we have to be willing to suspend disbelief and believe that Oda can have a main character kill a villain. With any other character it doesn't make sense, but with Kaido it does. With Zoro's clear parallels to Ryuma, it can
Paper spitting facts you love to see it :cheers:

I'm not buying Queen's theory. Theres definitely some genetic fuckery going on since Sanji is feeling weird from wearing the raid suit, but I doubt Judge used DNA from King's race to give him fire powers since that seem to be on the brink of extinction, and because that would imply that theres a race that absorbs and manipulates venom because Reiju and one that shoots lasers because Ichiji. To me its still more plausible that Judge simply arrived to a similar "genetic result" that allows King's race to manipulate fire, and that might even be related to how devil fruits work since they do seem to work by manipulating genes:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.