What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been hoping this for a long time. It would be extremely apt of Oda to reveal it now with this King and Queen setup and reveals AND that Zoro had the CoC reveal connected with Asura too! I've always hoped Advaned CoC would be more personal, specific, unique, whatever stuff like this too!

Oda and his amazing foreshadowing/setups and timing and parallels and such!

:lunazing::zosmug::cheers::lumazed::stealthblack::finally::hohoho:
I was looking at your avatar and I'm picturing Tama in the place of Madara.

ZKK would have made sense if Ryuma had failed to slay the dragon (this passing on his will), but he succeeded. There is no need for history repeating itself.

You Zoro Simps really need science and reason.
i mean sure ryuma succeeded but oden didn’t lol so the will is passed on there through oden unless u believe that oden wasn’t trying to kill kaido 😂😂😂😂

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
  1. He didn't think Zoro would die, just be severely injured as he was, he knew Law could teleport him.
  2. I made it clear that if he wasted his stamina, the whole rooftop would lose, as they fell apart when he went out of G4 (despite him giving them ample time to recover from Big Mom's lightning BTFOing them all).

Bad faith liar alert again: ""When did I even say Zoro wasn't going all out? ""
""It's also easy to say "Zoro didn't kill Kaido in one-hit because he was saving stamina. Source: trust me bro" but that doesn't make it any smart.
"
You didn't say Zoro wasn't going all out, you said ,my argument was equivalent to doing so, I outlined why the two are apples and oranges- Zoro EXPLICITLY says he was going all out and uses Asura, and Luffy EXPLICITLY not being in his strongest form.
How fucking bad faith can you be, to hide away from that bullshit?
Hakai neggs luffy he can't even take a bagua

Sora = sky

I would guess Sora is the one related to Sanji's diable jambe, she's the one related to King's race.

The skill Judge wanted Sanji to develop was invisibility, not fire powers.

Perhaps it was the Judge's genetic mutation that caused Sanji to delay his powers that Sora gave him through drugs.

So, RS may be waking up his latent race related power of the King, so a transformation that Sanji conjures wings and fire into bursting feelings (like HM) could be really real. So the theory about the Firebird (Suzaku) can actually come true @Lukegranders @Bango🍅

G

Gorosei Informer

Sanji literally has Judge’s haki lol
Judge is a literal Conqueror and King so it would be very fitting imo. I've been suspecting this for a while, despite how much of an "ironic wuss and coward" Judge turned out to be. Would explain why Oda deliberately hasn't explained how Diable Jambe works until now ironically too.

Makes sense why Sanji is capable of keeping up with Zoro & Luffy seems like it all comes back to Lineage factors as @Ssg super suit coby mentioned.

The raid suit enhances his capabilities so we should see Sanji fire based attacks get even stronger with the RS ?

Seems like it amplifies the abilities that's already mutated ... if Oda makes Sanji power creep this way it'll make sense.

But thats since Enies Lobby, you're mistaking things

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Sora = sky

I would guess Sora is the one related to Sanji's diable jambe, she's the one related to King's race.

The skill Judge wanted Sanji to develop was invisibility, not fire powers.

Perhaps it was the Judge's genetic mutation that caused Sanji to delay his powers that Sora gave him through drugs.

So, RS may be waking up his latent race related power of the King, so a transformation that Sanji conjures wings and fire into bursting feelings (like HM) could be really real. So the theory about the Firebird (Suzaku) can actually come true @Lukegranders @Bango🍅

sora is marine= akainu:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.