What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the arrow scene was just a gag and sanji wouldn't get hurt by some Kanjuro arrows.
I think Oda actually forgot about the bath scene and he meant the time when Sanji clashed with King this chapter as it makes more sense, if he was feeling weird since the bath he would have probably figured it out by now.
You might be right, oda sleeps 3 hours a day, so the "oda forgot" moments are bound to happen.

G

Gorosei Informer

DIABLE JAMBE IS CONQUEROR'S :stealthblack:
I've been hoping this for a long time. It would be extremely apt of Oda to reveal it now with this King and Queen setup and reveals AND that Zoro had the CoC reveal connected with Asura too! I've always hoped Advaned CoC would be more personal, specific, unique, whatever stuff like this too!

Oda and his amazing foreshadowing/setups and timing and parallels and such!

:lunazing::zosmug::cheers::lumazed::stealthblack::finally::hohoho:

Either post a scan of Luffy saying he can stop Hakai but doesn't want to waste stamina, or hush lol.

Imagine thinking Luffy would rather have his crewmmate die while he's running away with a gaping, shocked expression than try and help him if he's able to. Jesus. At least know the characters you fanboy for.

When did I even say Zoro wasn't going all out? I like how you ignored my entire post and responded to something not even mentioned as you clearly don't have any argument.
  1. He didn't think Zoro would die, just be severely injured as he was, he knew Law could teleport him.
  2. I made it clear that if he wasted his stamina, the whole rooftop would lose, as they fell apart when he went out of G4 (despite him giving them ample time to recover from Big Mom's lightning BTFOing them all).

Bad faith liar alert again: ""When did I even say Zoro wasn't going all out? ""
""It's also easy to say "Zoro didn't kill Kaido in one-hit because he was saving stamina. Source: trust me bro" but that doesn't make it any smart.
"
You didn't say Zoro wasn't going all out, you said ,my argument was equivalent to doing so, I outlined why the two are apples and oranges- Zoro EXPLICITLY says he was going all out and uses Asura, and Luffy EXPLICITLY not being in his strongest form.
How fucking bad faith can you be, to hide away from that bullshit?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
From Chrono

Post 2: Nice, good to see everyone crying at my posts as usual. Just wanted to share a thread I created a few months ago. Which shows the differences between Sanji and other flame users.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/diable-jambe-works-more-like-a-devil-fruit.12416/

Sanji having King’s DNA makes absoulute sense because he isnt like any other flame user. Im assuming whoever edited his genes used King’s tribe genes

To @PuckTheGreat : Im coming back tell him that

Status
Not open for further replies.