What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah now i remember but he wasn't wearing the raid suit then ? He said he felt weird after wearing it the second time.
The first wear was vs P1, the second was at the bathhouse, i gess sanji was feeling weird since then.
It was sus that base sanji blocked the ink that was easilly destroying ships.
Maybe the durability remarks that sanji was always making is infact his exoskeleton manifesting.
If the suit was that durable ichiji would not get ned diffed by katakuri.

Is Momo turning into an adult supposed to actually turn him into a competent fighter devil fruit wise atleast?
It should be. Momo turning into a huge Dragon means he has more physical strength, tougher body to hard and possibly could replicate Kaido’s elemental attacks… if these things don’t make you a competent and better fighter I don’t know what could. Furthermore, the possibility of Momo somehow being capable of transforming into hybrid is even greater of making him a better fighter.

A

Akagaminoproduction

Either post a scan of Luffy saying he can stop Hakai but doesn't want to waste stamina, or hush lol.

Imagine thinking Luffy would rather have his crewmmate die while he's running away with a gaping, shocked expression than try and help him if he's able to. Jesus. At least know the characters you fanboy for.

When did I even say Zoro wasn't going all out? I like how you ignored my entire post and responded to something not even mentioned as you clearly don't have any argument.
Oda is zorotard lmao

I think King will soon go after Sanji based on what spoilers say. He is intrigued by his flaming legs and King might wanna know the logic behind it since he is the only sole survivor of the tribe that can generate fire.
Also, Zoro being compared with legendary swordsman of Wano..:pepelit:
which is more likely Sanji defeating King or Zoro killing Kaido?

Status
Not open for further replies.