What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You're the one going around insulting people because they don't conform to your cult. You want to act hard online, is it to overcome some inferiority complex.
Keep crying cause I called you out on your shit. You just look at shit other say and try pass it off as your own and get hella salty when vegapank says anything. Like I said attention seeker

The moral of the story is that Judge was right and Sanji was weak because he was not modified. Judges words. Now that out of nowhere that shit starts to work, what does it tell you?
Judge is a man Prisoners of his own frustrated ego. He might’ve been strong strong physically but was morally and psychologically weak. That’s why was saved by his weak son while helpless, crying and about to be killed.
Strength is not about just how hard you punch.

It really isn't. Oh shit. I'm so sad now. Wait, you know what? Screw that. Most strong people have DFs, tech or some shit. Why can't Sanji have some hax himself? He doesn't even use his hands to attack. I still love him. Can't wait to see him stalemating admirals.
That’s the point neither did he have Hax trainers within the timeskip,These lot like @Hiragaro are overreacting to shit they don’t comprehend yet

Bruh...Sanji says his body feels weird, if he is gonna get all the abilities of his brothers...THAN WHAT THE FUCK WAS WCI FOR? It contradicts everything that happend 2 arcs ago...

And why didn't Judge mention Sanji's DJ if it comes apparently from Kings race DNA? He should know what and how he modified Sanji?! How does a fucking suit effect Sanji's body, but they never managed to "re-activate" or whatever his genes? Shit makes no sense.
Raidsuit is awakening some of his dormat genes/features

Last edited:

- However, Sanji's Diable Jambe is nothing compared to the powers of King's race.

Luffy is a Conqueror and he knows Sanji is also one of these, Sanji will get CoC and put Judge to his knee :crazwhat:

Sanji is the "failure" with no "Royal Pride" that has the qualities of a King

Judge is in the mud
:zorothink:
:lumazed:

This panel displays how they don't even know wtf is Sanji's Diable Jambe (thats was not the first time tho), and Sanji standing above all the Vinsmokes

Status
Not open for further replies.