What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji is a modified human
That was explained since wCI
He just didn't develop the powers Jduge wanted him to have coz of the drug Sora took.
That drug is the reason why Sanji creates fire instead of going invisible and being stealthy as Judge wanted.

Why are people clowning Sanji for something we knew since wCi

Shimotsuki Zoro ...I guarantee Shimotsuki clan all had avatar powers or whatever , that's why Zoro has Ashura, ryuma probably had something else.

Vinsmokes : modified humans with powers
Shimotsuki: can create illusions like ashura
D. Clan : some, got VOAT, most got CoC... they also have some ancient powers I bet
I think he got the power from Sora's heritage rather than Judge, otherwise he'd have the bulletproof skin awaken somewhat when he first awoke diable Jambe.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What WB said " there used to be a race of gods on red line"
What fanboys heard " There used to be a race of very powerful fighters on the red line and King is one of the few who were the strongest there " LOL

These are combat hype :
  • "Among the Mightiest People, only a few can see the future " said Rayleigh
  • "Only a handful of Mightiest People can coat their attacks with CoC" said Kaido
What is stated about King's race isn't really combat hype. Oda just highlighting them being special and can create hotter fire
That doesn't make KING among the Mightiest or the few who can use adcoc and FS

At least King is getting highlighted for his fire and race tho whole Marco is just about regen and regen.
Stop trying to make King seem hella powerful, he's where I always saw him. Someone around Marco and tiny above Queen with No G4 AP & Speed, advanced haki and CoC.

Anyway,
People don't wanna discuss Pero vs Neko coz it destroys their headcanons "Calamities = SCs" "Pero js weaker than WsW or Vergo"

Nika being one of the Gods that lived on the Red Line makes sense with the slaves lore.

If those were the Mariejois slaves, then it's possible that for a while the WG and the Kingdom of Gods from the top of the Red Line had fought eachother, and the slaves were cheering for Nika to win that war and free them from their shackles :quest:

Everything is lining up perfectly for ZKKaidou to happen
- Parallels with Ryumaa, the literal "Dragon Slayer",
- Has Oden's Sword whose name is literally "King of Hell"
- Tons of foreshadowing about "cutting Kaidou's head off" from Yasuei, the Scabbards....
- The main theme of the arc itself is "death"
:crazwhat:
The only thing stopping it now is the whole "villian never dies" and "SH never kills anybody on screen"

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah, it was a set up I know, but that’s doesn’t take away the fact that it was a suicide attempt? It was both confirmed from both the narrator and Kaido’s dialogue. Who should try reading here now…
It wasn't a suicide attempt lmfao he knew full well he wouldn't die.

What the fuck are you even saying

Apoo set kidd up so kaido could beat him by kaido actually trying to kill himself ???

Try turning your brain on

Status
Not open for further replies.