What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
now all it's clear before than sanji used rs (before sanji vs page one) he was chopper/brook level.
After the first time his level increase until franky/robin level, then when he used the second time (against king) his power increase near than jinbei. So now sanji is near than jinbei level (yc2).

Thanks Judge dad to help your son:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Inb4 King is a punk "God" who ran away when the strongest warriors of his Kingdom fought the WG for supremacy over the Red Line and that's how he survived :milaugh:

And Sanji is modified with the lineage factor to get the powers of their true King aka Nika :steef:

Forget tag team, there are more pressing matters on the table.
If Zoro and Sanji are supposed to be wings and the purpose of the wings is to carry.
If one wing is stronger than Luffy, shouldn't the other wing become stronger than Luffy as well?
Still, don't get the wrong idea, forget about being equal to Zoro.
However, there is a good chance that Oda wants Sanjino stronger than Luffy.
Whaddaya think, MZ-chan? :catpole:
It's depend on how much blood he got from King's race :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
It will probably play out that the drugs preserved his emotions and halted the genetic powers for a bit.
That makes so much sense cos I have been wondering how this dude could fight and buss out all these new moves without training and fighting as much as Luffy and Zoro. Ngl Oda had me scratching my head when I saw DJ for the first time but I understood it was caused by friction, I said cool and moved on but after the time skip, he no longer spins and magically just conjure fire like wtf.
It bothered me at the time but I just rolled along with it:wellwell:

It would explain a lot if Judge somehow injected Sanji with King's DNA or someone from his tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.