What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
:josad: didn't say that was bad
Even tho his opponent isn't that powerful

If he was that powerful, he would be getting a solo hype and portrayal like Ray, Oden, Katakuri all got from Oda
Everybody hyping them, about their fighting skills, having their presence felt all over.

This is hype "that man is the biggest threat in traffic party" a bigger threat than Yonko Linlin!
"Incredible aura " WB sensing Oden
Etc...
Oda made their presence feel beastly
bigger threat than yonko lilin
reality
kata: we can't stop big mom:josad::josad::josad:

fisher tiger didnt take the blood because of his hate for humans. it wasnt a code per se. and he doesnt have CoC.

plus sanji kicked big mom once during WCI and someone even asked that as a question to oda in an SBS iirc.

plus the reqts of CoC as i see it are the disposition of a ruler, the desire to rise and stand above all others etc. frankly i dont see sanji having those traits. i will take my L though if oda decides to give him CoC.
"the desire to rise and stand above all others"

Where was Rayleigh's desire when he was being an alcoholic on his boat before he met Roger? Is protecting one's siblings like Katakuri does rising and standing above all others?

"the disposition of a ruler"

And this is ridiculously vague. Funnily enough the rulers that Oda portrays as the righteous ones (Cobra, Riku) share similar mentalities of protecting the weak and putting your life before others like Sanji. Also, Sanji has countless examples of leadership and taking charge.

I don't even think Sanji has CoC, I just think the criteria the community has come up with, has a consensus on and how vague it all is tell me there is no strict criteria to begin with. If Oda wants a character to have CoC, they will have it. Regardless of how he's chosen to write them till now. Because one way or another people can interpret certain characteristics to make them fit.

are u srs bro?
He laugggghed at even the concept of this

He clowned any supplemental information related to the theory
And then to mock it further he pulls out his own shusui to say "I am Ryuma Parallel"
:luffylaugh::kaidowhat:
And then instead of answering himself he relates to a big corp like Microsoft and says see look even Microsoft thinks this is a dumb theory "clown emoji clown emoji"
Funny how everything you stated in this post is bullshit.
He Laughed at this about microsoft:

He didnt clown anything about the theory, he said parallels can be made out of nowhere and points out legit parallels of luffy and Ryuma

How about actually watching the video rather than just saying lies?

Funny how everything you stated in this post is bullshit.
He Laughed at this about microsoft:

He didnt clown anything about the theory, he said parallels can be made out of nowhere and points out legit parallels of luffy and Ryuma

How about actually watching the video rather than just saying lies?
Bro could YOU stop lying? wtf you saw the ending????????????????????????/

From minute 9:30 - 10:30 he was straight up clowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwning the theory

He said with Shusui maybe I can cut Kaido
wtf lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.