What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dude I'm arguing with is trying to claim a single Kong Gun can outright overpower Hakai. But Luffy ran with terrified, shocked expression instead simply because he didn't want to waste stamina and rather let his crewmmate die trying to protect him.

Yeah, no. That's just being dumb as fuck.
That’s too much lol.

That works for every other villain. Kaido is the only one that says he will never leave Wano alone. His introduction has shown that you can't keep him chained forever. He will escape eventually. Compare to someone like Crocodile. He gave up on his ambitions for Alabasta. Doflamingo has never been captured and isn't Kaido/aka a far weaker threat.
Those are the primary differences between those villains and Kaido.

I'm not saying it's 100% guaranteed, but the parallels are uncanny, and the situations we are witnessing can allow it to happen because now there is a fully established connection to Zoro and Ryuma. It's no longer a "parallel", the story is literally telling you they are related in some way, including Ushimaru.

I even implied in that post, we have to be willing to suspend disbelief and believe that Oda can have a main character kill a villain. With any other character it doesn't make sense, but with Kaido it does. With Zoro's clear parallels to Ryuma, it can
HALL OF FAME WORTHY POST :cheers:

This almost made me cry. Character development from papers.
I've always said that if Oda can justify it in the story, I'm always willing to believe it.

Giving Zoro his fight against King (i.e. not stepping on Luffy's toes) and connecting Zoro to Shimotsuki were 2 things I've always believed in, but I needed to see them happen first before I could commit to believing in ZKK or anything like it. Primarily because Luffy beating Kaido is now nearly a 400 chapter plotline.

Remember guys, like many of you here Zoro is my favorite character. I just need logical justifications for how certain things can work, all while not shitting on the main characters own accomplishments

How is it betting on a winning horse, when you've bet on the person from the start lmao.

We've had no idea Sanji would be shafted this hard since east blue and now you're crying about "winning horses"

:eeke:

Bro, we fell in love with Zoros character from the get go 10-15 years ago. Not because he's out here embarrassing top tiers in present time. That's just a bonus.
I’m sorry
I know the truth hurts
:kayneshrug:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I've always said that if Oda can justify it in the story, I'm always willing to believe it.

Giving Zoro his fight against King (i.e. not stepping on Luffy's toes) and connecting Zoro to Shimotsuki were 2 things I've always believed in, but I needed to see them happen first before I could commit to believing in ZKK or anything like it. Primarily because Luffy beating Kaido is now nearly a 400 chapter plotline.

Remember guys, like many of you here Zoro is my favorite character. I just need logical justifications for how certain things can work, all while not shitting on the main characters own accomplishments
OK don't push it. Don't pretend zoro your favourite and you got swords at home etc

In Monsters, Oda's first manga.

The hero Ryuma kills one of the strongest swordsman on hearth, said to be as strong as "King" the official world strongests swordsman. Then, he kills the Dragon in the city.

IT'S FKN OFFICIAL, OPEN YOUR EYES IT'S THERE !!

Zoro right now is fighting King, after beating him, he will go after Kaido and cut his head to become the new RYUMA.

Onigashima will crash on the capital in 15 minutes, and Oda is now comparing both ZORO AND RYUMAAA.

ZKK IS REAL, KEEP YOUR TEARS, YOU WILL NEED 'EM WHEN THE MOMENT WILL COME

Status
Not open for further replies.