What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
" that's Enough"
Kaido didn't even hype him for that feat or for blocking hakai.

If Kaido saw Oden or hyped Zoro as a monster, I would rate him inbetweener straight but nope
Even his feat was so inferior to Oden that he cried in disappointment "I failed to knock you down"

anyway this battle is a loss for Zoro not King than it is for King. King is actually doing not bad eh
For someone who's around Cracker and Smoothie

:milaugh:wait, if Enma Zoro can't servery cut or damage base King...how is he gonna chop through Cracker biscuits and haki? Ahh
Good old "Shishui zoro beats Cracker " "Enma Zoro low /mid diff Cracker"

Zoro needs to cut Kaido in front of everyone in the flower capital. Just like Ryuma did with the dragon in his time. I think Kaido will go dragon form to stop momo from holding up Onigashima. Thats when Zoro will jump on Momo during his dragon form, and leap off him to do the one sword style attack that Big Mom told him to DODGE. Except this time, hes not missing. :zosmug:

Last edited:
The moral is that Sanji is that much stronger because he has kept his "humanity".

The line that Judge crossed and Sora died to prevent was taking away their emotions. Turning them into monsters with no empathy.

Because Sanji's emotions were saved, they now serve as fuel for Sanji's fire, and something that will push him to levels of strength his siblings could never dream of.

One Piece is always about "what on the inside" that matters, and that's where Sanji's more humane than any member of Germa.
Apereantly forcing DNA modifications on unborn children is ok, because hey! He stil has his emotions :usoprice:
Judge saw Sanji as failure not just because he had emotions, but because he was weaker than his brothers as a kid. And even at WCI he stil said he is a failure because he didn't had the abilities his siblings had. Now he is gonna get them - he is not different from Reiju then lol
If i read the story, you know what idea it gives me? As long as you have emotions and you are a kind person, it's okay if you get stronger thru moraly wrong ways, like changing humans DNA, taking drugs etc. to achive your goal. You think that is good writing?

Sanji showing that he is better than his family and proof everything that Judge did was wrong, he need to stay human. To show that you can achive everything without cheating, taking drugs and what not.
Just because Sanji has emotions that doesn't make it ok that Judge modified his unborn children, like wtf?! Reiju stil has emotions, but she is modified. How is Sanji different from her then? Because he is MORE kind than her? lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
"the desire to rise and stand above all others"

Where was Rayleigh's desire when he was being an alcoholic on his boat before he met Roger? Is protecting one's siblings like Katakuri does rising and standing above all others?

"the disposition of a ruler"

And this is ridiculously vague. Funnily enough the rulers that Oda portrays as the righteous ones (Cobra, Riku) share similar mentalities of protecting the weak and putting your life before others like Sanji. Also, Sanji has countless examples of leadership and taking charge.

I don't even think Sanji has CoC, I just think the criteria the community has come up with, has a consensus on and how vague it all is tell me there is no strict criteria to begin with. If Oda wants a character to have CoC, they will have it. Regardless of how he's chosen to write them till now. Because one way or another people can interpret certain characteristics to make them fit.
the criteria i stated were literally given in the manga. and yes, oda will give a character CoC if he wants them to possess it, he will also give them abundant buildup spanning multiple arcs before giving them. i maybe wrong but i did not see such character work for sanji to get CoC.

here are the panels from which i took the criteria.
ch 519 ~ curiously titled the disposition of a king.
read the panel where they describe what conquerors haki is.

chapter 597
read the panel where rayleigh explains how people who have made a name for themselves on a global scale possess CoC

you can explain why rayleigh and katakuri have conquerors as well. but that's a different conversation for a different day.

Have to say, despite the hype of Zoro and Sanji in this chapter, this panel looks very dope....I am looking forward to full scan....Luffy with his coat looking badass as usual, he's never been this badass before.....and momo dragon form looks dope.....and finally King is getting some importance and probably related to some ancient century or even sun god nika.....

YO! wasnt aware we had 1023 spoilers lol Lets Go!

Ryuma = Zoro confirmed! You know what that means :brootea: Zoro Piece is the best

I see Sanji beating Queen with a new fire attack. Im sure RS +DJ is happening

Im sure we dnt see Momo adult form only his new Dragon form.

Holy fuck i figured it all out !

Nika used to live in the Land of Gods on the Red Line. The WG waged war against them so that the Celestial Dragons don't have to share the Red Line with anyone.

That's why the Slaves hoped that Nika would win that war and free them from their chains, and they thought of him as a Sun God, because of his Fire Powers.

Now it all makes sense how this connects with Sanji !

Sanji's lineage factor was modified with Nika's race. Using Nika's powers, Sanji will be the one to free the slaves from Mariejois, fulfiling the prophecy and their continued dreams as they shared that story.

Why would Sanji do that ? Because Sanji will destroy the Red Line and Mariejois in order to create the All Blue

And that's how he will become the man to cause most trouble to the Marines and the WG

:crazwhat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.