What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The destruction of the red line will most likely, as theorised, involve the Ancient Weapons, and Luffy will be the main cause of it being Joy Boy etc.
does he have to be the mc? does luffy have to be the mc? :sanmoji:
Well Luffy can do the Joyboy thing and Sanji do the Nika thing is what i'm saying :goyea:

Maybe Luffy and Sanji do a combo attack to destroy the Red Line :myman:

Holy fuck i figured it all out !

Nika used to live in the Land of Gods on the Red Line. The WG waged war against them so that the Celestial Dragons don't have to share the Red Line with anyone.

That's why the Slaves hoped that Nika would win that war and free them from their chains, and they thought of him as a Sun God, because of his Fire Powers.

Now it all makes sense how this connects with Sanji !

Sanji's lineage factor was modified with Nika's race. Using Nika's powers, Sanji will be the one to free the slaves from Mariejois, fulfiling the prophecy and their continued dreams as they shared that story.

Why would Sanji do that ? Because Sanji will destroy the Red Line and Mariejois in order to create the All Blue

And that's how he will become the man to cause most trouble to the Marines and the WG

:crazwhat:
@PuckTheGreat lool you need to increment this in your theory

Luffy - son of Jesus, grandson of God
Zoro - descended from Ryuma
Nami - ???
Usopp - his dad is friends with Shanks
Sanji - a prince who may be made of fire
Chopper - a sentient reindeer
Robin - daughter of world-famous archaeologists
Franky - ???
Brook - elder skeleton from an unnamed kingdom
Jinbe - savior of the seas

Why the hell do we still have two SHP with no tangible backgrounds?? Literally everyone else on the crew is becoming a chosen one, fuck is Oda dragging his feet for with Nami and Franky?? :lusalty:
Franky is the apprentice of the man who made Roger's ship, the most likely to surpass Vegapunk and the founder of Coca-Cola.
His background before Water 7 is irrelevant.

Well Luffy can do the Joyboy thing and Sanji do the Nika thing is what i'm saying :goyea:

Maybe Luffy and Sanji do a combo attack to destroy the Red Line :myman:
The red line right now is basically indestructible, hence why people think the ancient weapons will need to be involved.

The Red Line Theory theorizes that Roger's treasure is one of the ancient weapons, perhaps Pluton or Uranus or maybe even both, and this weapon is to be used to destroy the Red Line. By destroying the Red Line at Reverse Mountain and the half way point several of the Straw Hats accomplish their dreams: Brook reunites with Laboon, Franky has a ship that sailed around the world (kinda), the All Blue is created for Sanji, and Luffy is Pirate King by his own definition (will elaborate more on this further on). Destroying the Red Line at the half way point and Reverse Mountain also accomplishes some other tasks such as destroying Marijois and the Celestial Dragons and allowing Fishman island to rise to the surface, "destroying it" as it is now and possibly fulfilling Madame Sharly's vision. Finally by destroying the Red Line all the oceans merge and the world is "One Piece"

Lmao Sanjitards really have no standards, they are proud Sanji is possibly a failed experiment from King's race of "Gods", he's just one random member with questionable fire powers

When Luffy and Zoro is incarnations of literal Gods who shook the whole world, defeat world government
and here comes the grandmaster son who needed to have lineage to Sword God Ryuuma to be relevant in the History.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No it just means all out attacks like Asura are far superior to Zoro's standard attacks. (and Luffy's base CoC punches are superior to all out Asura attacks)
Zoro’s attacks can normally cut Kaido. A stronger Luffy than beginning of WCI Luffy couldn’t hurt Kaido with G4. Luffy could destroy Biscuit soldiers pretty consistently with G4.

Zoro’s AP >> Start of Wano Luffy > Cracker fight Luffy > Biscuit soldier durability

i never said that i'm one of the biggest king wankers in here. Just saying zoro stop the spotlight and making up lies about him being non-binary so you can cope won't change that, sanji is canonically transgender btw:suresure:
Dressing in women’s clothing=“trans” not drag but “trans” you have no clue what that word means do you?

But zoro is most certainly non binary. He wished he was a womsn so he could be strong like Kuina who negged him 2k times in a row. He also has a strong interest in o-kiku+naked men he was gushing iver instead of cutting

Basically paradise. I so wish to visit Tibet and Mount Everest one day, which will probably not happen.
not really a paradise. Himalayas are not accessible that easily, hills are great(but not in Capital area) and terai is too hot. Cities like Pokhara, Butwal etc etc are great
Overall a great country with potential but fucked up by leaders since ages.

nepal would rank atleast top 5/10 for natural resources, beauty etc, but development is just too poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.