What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big mom pirares werent using anti-germa bullets vs sanji, iirc they brought a machine gun for that. Sanji was hurt with normal bullets.
Sanji literally said that he felt weird after using the RS the 2nd time, of course it affects his body.
Well sanji didn't mention anything about his body whe he was with kuffy or even when black maria was punching him, oda simply delayed the reveal untill now, when he's fighting alongside zoro.
Queen saying that DJ is weak version of king's flame, so it may mean that sanji wasn't talking about it, that only leaves the exoskeleton.
Pudding also had a pistol that penetrated reiju's suit.. and she also claimed that everyone in the party would riddle the germa with bullets that does mean many had those guns.. Besides he even got a flipin boulder to his body and he was still alright... Its very safe to assume any changes started now... But i'd really wait for the translations coz i don't wanna believe he fainted again
But that's what I'm saying, it's not a matter of Diable Jambe I didn't mention Enies Lobby.

His training with Zeff + being a cyborg meant for fighting all makes sense why he's capable of keeping up, with the two.

His siblings acquired different abilities none of them share any abilities :
Ichiji : Light Energy
Niji : Lightning based
Sanji : Fire based
Yonji : Physical enhancements - capable of extending his fingers, arms, possibly legs
Reiju : Poison based
He himself says he's 100% human

The point I'm trying to make is his sibs inability to use their powers without RS.

He was the only one without the modifications so when they were dormant per say he had to develop from scratch.

So the theories of the RS slowly changing Sanji into a perfect soldier is becoming true, he will have all the skillsets like his brothers but also retaining his emotions, very excited for Sanji's first meaningful 1 v 1 since 2006.

Are you sure you doubt that?
Kozuki clan is important AF.
Two sovereigns.
The trash man child is gonna become Shogun.
Shirahoshi can control Sea Kings.
There's a giant elephant that talks about "only you can command me. give me permission this time" to Momo....
Are you SURE Momo's not the STRONGEST candidate for Uranus right now?
it'll be lame if Momo is another version of Shirahoshi imo. I think Uranus will be an actual device that can control the weather.

If Zoro’s attacks can bypass one of if not the mos durable character in the series, then his AP > someone who can’t
Zoro couldn't bypass scales until late in the fight after learning how to control Enma.
Kinemon and the other weak scabbards could do so immediately, because they have intimate knowledge of ryuo.
Luffy's goal in Udon was to learn barrier haki, to overcome the scales, not improve his AP. Re-read the wano arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.