What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People on here cannot read lmfaoooooo

y’all saying sanji’s power are due to judge might as well say luffys power are due to his devil fruit and zoros from his swords LOL. Doing all this just to undermine sanji is laughable but I should’ve expected that .
DUH...

plus sanji had to master DJ... Master his flames.. Master his Kickcourses...

Cyborg my ass.. Fuggin twerps

Sanji being genetically altered isn’t deep to me ngl
Agreed but atleast luffy and zoro worked for theirs.

Luffu trained withvhis fruit for over 7years

Zoro trained his entire life.

Even their powerups reflect a power source that they already had

And then there is cyborg 009 sanji. Oh this flaming hot cheers literally got his genes altered. Let that sit in. He wasn't blessed with good genetics. He was given good genetics via science. That is just shit writing

You're a clown if you think his genes carry him. Would you rather take a Diable Jambe attack from Sanji or Nami? He built up his strength through years of combat. Did his genes help him make Queen bleed without Diable Jambe?

Lol the thought just dawned on me zoro fanboys/stans will never give sanji his due regardless of what he does at the end of this arc! Y’all will literally jump at every attempt to undermine the shit he does rather than admitting his strength. That’s crazy innit

I

Indigo

y’all saying sanji’s power are due to judge might as well say luffys power are due to his devil fruit and zoros from his swords LOL. Doing all this just to undermine sanji is laughable but I should’ve expected that .
DUH...

plus sanji had to master DJ... Master his flames.. Master his Kickcourses...

Cyborg my ass.. Fuggin twerps
I can't read

Zolo the fraud :

• Gets a magic sword. Despite that, when base Luffy hits Kaido using advanced CoA, he gets reminded of Roger, WB, etc. When Zolo hits him, he doesn't even make him think about asking Lolonoa his name.

• Big Mom senses Lolonoa's magic sword with Oden's haki inside it and screams at Kaido to look out. Even Kaido recognizes that sword and he is like "Why is that fraud (who even got KOed by another fraud here, Killer)...in possession of Oden's sword?".

• When Zolo decides to use his ultimate move, CoC Asula, he can't even knock Kaido down (I couldn't even do that, I am so WEAK". Yet base Luffy can with his CoC, no name punches.

• Luffy will take down Kaido of the 100 beasts, while Lolo fanboys are getting excited about him soloing a nerfed Ling the Backgroud, Queen's equal (as Zolo and Sanji are clealry portrayed to be). Both groups also bicker, get competitive towards one another but the sure thing is that all of them trust the immense strenght of their respective captains. Zolo knows that Luffy is the only one who can get the job done against Kaido.

I am trolling guys, I am trolling :optimistic:
:odenugh:

it's different , Luffy uses his devil fruit in creative ways to boost his already high physical power and raw moves, same for Zoro using his Swords to the level he is now took 12+ years of training , Sanji on the other hand trained to use his kicks but the Fire Buff doesn't require any training he just ignites on fire same for the RS he just wears it and bum he's more durable, invisible,faster etc

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Lol the thought just dawned on me zoro fanboys/stans will never give sanji his due regardless of what he does at the end of this arc! Y’all will literally jump at every attempt to undermine the shit he does rather than admitting his strength. That’s crazy innit
that's funny coming from you guys just look at the posts of people like wesmidnight ndule kaios and brendan

Pudding also had a pistol that penetrated reiju's suit.. and she also claimed that everyone in the party would riddle the germa with bullets that does mean many had those guns.. Besides he even got a flipin boulder to his body and he was still alright... Its very safe to assume any changes started now... But i'd really wait for the translations coz i don't wanna believe he fainted again
Check chapter 898 for reference, big mom pirates confirmed that the reson why germa can't be affected by bullet is due to their sttel augmented skin not the raid suit. Later in the chapter sanji got shot with normal bulletand took intended damage.
Big mom pirates thought the germa had died in a previous assult, it's untill chapter 900 that brulee helped ferry the anti-germa amunition, it was said by oven when he came out of mirror world.
The ink arrows are capable of severly damaging ships and they even left casualties, yet sanji didn't suffer any damage when he blocked them in base form.

Status
Not open for further replies.